Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: This is the coolest thing I've seen so far

PHP/PostgreSQL guy

Talking This is the coolest thing I've seen so far

This is utterly amazing...I think this guy wins the whole case mod show hands down.
    What do you guys think?

http://www.g-news.ch/articles/nhp200nc/

We the willing, led by the unknowing, have been doing the impossible for the ungrateful. We have done so much with so little for so long that we are now qualified to do just about anything with almost nothing.

Wouldn't it overheat? I read that last night, but can't remember if there was any way for good airflow.

Other than that, it'd be neat for a non-upgradeble, portable system.
    savIRC :: The Multi-Platform IRC Client v. 1.8 [Released 9.04.02]

I think I'd give you greenies if I didn't get that damned "You must spread your points around....." message, AGAIN!

That's great. I think I have some spare parts that I could do that with. If I get it together anytime soon I'll post a pic of it.
    Mankind have a great aversion to intellectual labor; but even supposing knowledge to be easily attainable, more people would be content to be ignorant than would take even a little trouble to acquire it.
    - Samuel Johnson

Wooooo hoooooo that looks fun!!!!!! Wonder if you could make it float? Though Im sure water and computers dont mix.

Kindred69
    ForeverLearning

LOL, it's prolly shock proof too....
    KorpDeath, you should try to top theirs by making it waterproof
    - Noia
    With all the subtlety of an artillery barrage / Follow blindly, for the true path is sketchy at best. .:Bring OS X to x86!:.
    Og ingen kan minnast dei linne drag i dronningas andlet den fagre dag Då landet her kvilte i heilag fred og alle hadde kjærleik å elske med.

That's one funky PC. I would hate to be the one to upgrade the CPU inside of all that foam!
    An Ounce of Prevention is Worth a Pound of Cure...

Hmmmm...
    As the page suggests, the PC can't be upgraded, and can't be taken aprt if something doesn't work... it is quite strange.
    Welcome to Hell , where we have served more than all of the fast food chains put together! And the number grows everyday! Stay tuned!

it shoudnt over heat becouse there is air intake and outlet...but the foam does act as a insulator so it better have a good fan inside of it.
    aislinn, Aria, BTBAM, chevelle, codeseven, Cky, dredg, evergreen terrace, from autumn to ashes,hopesfall, hxc, luti-kriss, nirvana, norma jean, shai hulud, this hero dies, tool, underoath, zao,

I wonder what happens when that thing catches on fire, would it release toxic gas and take out half the block. Think I’ll encase my computer in cement and use one of the spare molex connectors to make a cigarette lighter on the side.
    Its not software piracy. I’m just making multiple off site backups.

Banned
    Damn! That is one serious case, LOL
    Does anyone have any links to sites that offer photos/descriptions of casemods?