Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Outrage

souleman ya, i am one of a million sympatico users

PHP/PostgreSQL guy
    Originally posted here by celfie
    why, because i stand up against tyrany?
    Hehe...that's tyranny .
    We the willing, led by the unknowing, have been doing the impossible for the ungrateful. We have done so much with so little for so long that we are now qualified to do just about anything with almost nothing.

Dude celfie is a real pain in the ass, even though this is obvious I thought I'd point that out. He said he wanted to get banned last night and when he did he's bitching? This is the guy who starts all the **** and then crys when something happens to them. Suck it up loser.

Celfie...Oblio...Autumn Regret...Hehbris...Chemical...Debris...you aren't 'saving' anyone from anything, just projecting your ego...Messianic Complex, they call it...so, **** you!... Just because people like you suspect a difference in thoughts and opinions in others, they are deemed 'blind', and worthy of your self-righteous salvation...well, **** you again!... You will die lonely deaths, all of you(or just YOU)...and not by any hand but your own...enjoy your vapid self-righteous pandering while you can...your very spirits are fading, and the electronic playground that you so enjoy dwelling in will disregard you also...

Ouroboros
    "entia non sunt multiplicanda praeter necessitatem"

"entities should not be multiplied beyond necessity."

-Occam's Razor

IRC isn't enough. Ban him from the forums too....NO POSTING ALLOWED!

HaHa! ! ! Looks like JP took ur advise Conf1rm3d_K1ll . Say ByeBye to Celfie.

:::waves bye:::
    "Never give in-never, never, never, in nothing great or small, large or petty, never give in to convictions of honor and good sense. Never yield to force; never yield to the apparently overwhelming might of the enemy!" - Winston Churchill