Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: I'm leaving AO, I cant take it anymore!

Alcatraz----You scared me to death. I have always enjoyed and admired your posts, and then this...I was ready to pound my head against a wall!!
    Can't tell you how glad I was it was a joke, and you got me good!!
    Deb
    Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.

We all have noticed the quality of the fourms dieing slowly... When i first came to AO there was barley any flameing going on and i was not introduced into a flame war for a alright amount of time... Right now it seems like banning users does little to nothing, negative antipoints just shows that if they have more then 2 red boxs their basicly a chat nazi...

We all know that we have gotten ALOT of negative and positive points we didnt not deserve... but then again if we are all gettin them for the same sort of stuff it all sorts of evens out in the end to a point...

I tried to leave AO as some of you may rember... and i did not last longer then 48 hours... But i have noticed recently that i have found NOTHING on this website i found worth posting to other then this fourm in the last 2 and a half weeks....... thats a pretty logn time considering i check in here EVERYDAY basicly...

All good things must come to a end... itd be a shame to see it end like this though

your friend in net space,

[gloworange]NetSyN[/gloworange]
    [shadow]i have a herd of 1337 sheep[/shadow]
    Worth should be judged on quality... Not apperance... Anyone can sell you **** inside a pretty box.. The only real gift then is the box..

...if anything at all. I agree with Alcatraz completey. Everything he said is true... I'm actually surprised why he, himself, isn't a damned moderator himself! Then again... he wants to abolish it. Censors he says...and I say it with him. And this, dear friends...is no joke, no game, no foolish attempt to stir up un-needed attention.

Maybe my time is comming soon?...
    ...This Space For Rent.

-[WebCarnage]

Well then, let us start a security discussion!
    well then.. as we know, the only secure computer is one that's unplugged from the network or phone line.

as for general security tips...

1. lock your doors/ set the alarm / arm yourself with a flamethower.
    2. don't piss off lorry/truck drivers and allow them to box you in.
    3.wipe the damn toliet seat, or you'll get clocked in the head while dreaming of your fanasties coming true.
    (assuming you're a guy who's living with a gal)

Well Ive never seen anyone leave so blunty as you were going to right now here on AO, but on HDC yes, and on H3c yes... and so on. Anyway its good to know your not going anywhere. And if you do, watch out for the giant green low-to-the-ground signs; when you're driving a truck, they'll kill ya .
    -{[ Joe ]}- (Joe@nitesecurity.com)
    http://www.nitesecurity.com

[shadow]I\'m Just A Soldier In This War Against Ignorance.[/shadow]

Banned
    But on a serious note.... I am considering leaving, probably when I get 1000 posts
    AO is just too much, in a good way... All of the updates features... I can barely keep up with it all :-/

Talking ****in great

I use to come here all the time post when i could,and help with what little i know.
    im not a hacker or script kiddie, i just like to up to date on pc security.
    i told myself the same thing as u alcatraz,(and u are right) when u try to ask a good ?? u get flamed or maybe worse.
    im not here posting to piss anyone off BUT!! This site suck anymore

jp sould just shut it down, this site help very few (only those who suck the ass of all the senior members) thats not me **** that i not kissin anyone's ass for help,and nore should anyone else.
    but it seems thats what u have to do
    where did all the cool peeps go the only person who helped me out here when i needed it was (ms mittens) thank you for that too.

and last time i checked this site was for security help,????, where do u find that ???

the forums are a dam nightmare
    the irc channel, well y even bother!!!! what a waste of time there
    and if u do find a cool person here who will help u ??? let me know
    so i guess what im sayin is ****IN GREAT im glad someone else found out what this site does for people ===== NOT ****====== ALCATRAZ **** IT U DO NOT NEED THIS SITE AND NEITHER DOES ANY OF THE 50,000 MEMBERS

OO AND AC1D Y BOTHER WASTEIN THE TIME AND ENERGY TO POST A 1000 TIMES

JUST A DAM SHAME OHH WELL HOPE U HAVE FUN LOOKING AT ALL THE **** FORUMS AND GETTING FLAMED ,,,,,,**** IT IM OUTTIE
    Life is like a **** sandwich,
    The more bread u have the less **** u have to eat

April Fool's Day. What a holiday..
    I suppose everyone has their moments. Even fools.
    They have a whole day dedicated to them. But why??
    I really don't see the purpose in the holiday.

Remote_Access_

Damn, an' here was me getting all excited thinking the shitstick was leaving...

mmmmm i have on word for all of you

biscuits