Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: AntiOnline Over Glorified?

The site's what you make it. We, as the members are responsible for the content of the site. If it's not up to scratch than it's our fault. If you don't like it than do something about it....write a tutorial, start a thread....don't just complain.

We've been over this 100 times..........

i find AO a great site i have learnt a lot i may not be able to use all the features or do a proper post but its been great fun to just be part of AO AND IT MAKES MY 12 HOUR NIGHT SHIFTS SHORTER . SO MORE STRENGTH TO JP and AO
    Never miss a good opportunity to shut up.....

Banned
    not going to get involved but its good to see that your posting again limp p2p ive actually seen you talk to limp on irc ill let you figure it out who it it
    RiOtEr

Originally posted here by limp1058
    God job at creating a community...but thats basicly it, i agree. not much real info besides the usuals asking how to hack hotmail....or how they can hack there friends computer..why would u wanna hack a FRIENDS computer anyways? Jezz come up with better storys
    I can answer why you would want to hack a friends computer.
    To learn LEGALLY. Or if you are lucky enough, you could set up another box on a LAN, and hack that. Some people don't, so they team up with people they know.

SideNote1: I think the site is excellent. Perhaps it could be boosted in the speed performance area, but other than that, it is pretty damn good.

SideNote2: The quote was used with the new QuoteCheckBox
    savIRC :: The Multi-Platform IRC Client v. 1.8 [Released 9.04.02]

I think JP does a good job of responding to the needs of AO members, and I think the reason for the added features is to make this a better site. I guess I have the mindset that more is always better than less. Better to have and not need than need and not have.
    For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.
    (Romans 6:23, WEB)

I think that AO has a nice combination of information and hang out place be it to learn, teach, or just waste time with commrades.

LONG LIVE JP!!!
    \"And everyone knows, that the world is full of stupid people\"

I don't know any other site where I can hang out for like 8hrs at a time without getting board - the only compliant I have about this site is that it has stopped me from doing as much work on my web-site as I should be doing

If you don't like the site could I suggest that you try this in IE .........press ctrl+w

v_Ln

TechieChick
    Limp, in your world does no one ever strive to do better? Tweak a little bit here or there and take what may already be good and make it better?

Wow..how boring. I can't imagine being so staid and dull as to be happy with my life in shades of gray. I would, and this comes from personal observation, rather be with people that are constantly looking at improvements vs. the ones that are happy with the status quo.

I have only been here for two hours and find that it is a great place. If you don't like it go to another site and leave us alone with your negitive opinions and crap like that. If you tell me I think that you just want to stir things up with us great users. I think that you should leave and never return. As Sue said from Survivor I " If I see you in the desert I will not give you water. I will watch as the buzzards and insects get you alive."

JP does a dandy job