Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: a buch of BULL

a buch of BULL

Yeh, really. That's a really bad article to be throwing out in the midst of this crap that the govt' in the US keeps talking about how hackers are bad, and most of the "software developers" or people in IT keep trying to force it down their throat that not all "hackers" are bad...oh well, that's just the way it goes. Thanks for posting, bud, very good find.

AntiOnline Senior Member souleman's Avatar
    Sounds like one hell of a scam to me.
    \"Ignorance is bliss....
    but only for your enemy\"
    -- souleman

Rent a hacker more like rent a greedy script kid.
    Its not software piracy. I’m just making multiple off site backups.

"With this you can hack passwords, control computers, edit settings on computers, edit data on computers, delete data from computers, make another computer print from your computer, and also shut off/restart the other person's computer. This is REAL hacking," reads a description of the software, which can be purchased online using the PayPal service.
    *cough sub7 cough*

_NetSyN_
    [shadow]i have a herd of 1337 sheep[/shadow]
    Worth should be judged on quality... Not apperance... Anyone can sell you **** inside a pretty box.. The only real gift then is the box..

I'm giving someone a hand RIGHT NOW....someone was poking around in his mail and screwing around....so far Housecall has found JS.SEEKER.A on the box and I expect to find some kiddie tools (i.e SubSeven) on the box too

WARNING: THE NEXT KIDDIE THAT COMES IN HERE ASKING STUPID **** IS GONNA GET BIG TIME NEGATIVE POINTS

AntiOnline Senior Member
    *sniff* *sniff* - I smell a scam!!!
    [shadow]uraloony, Founder of Loony Services[/shadow]
    Visit us at
    [gloworange]http://www.loonyservices.com/[/gloworange]

$10 says that they'll be shut down by the gov't and probably prosecuted for cyber-terrorism.

hi people how are you all i was the guy that was hacked thanks for the help i like to know how he did run be my zone alarm do it was like it was not even there for him ok like to hear from you all best wisshes viper21

Originally posted here by Ratman2
    I'm giving someone a hand RIGHT NOW....someone was poking around in his mail and screwing around....so far Housecall has found JS.SEEKER.A on the box and I expect to find some kiddie tools (i.e SubSeven) on the box too

WARNING: THE NEXT KIDDIE THAT COMES IN HERE ASKING STUPID **** IS GONNA GET BIG TIME NEGATIVE POINTS
    Originally posted here by viper21
    hi people how are you all i was the guy that was hacked thanks for the help i like to know how he did run be my zone alarm do it was like it was not even there for him ok like to hear from you all best wisshes viper21
    Well, Housecall didn't find anything else other than JS.SEEKER.A (which didn't cause the problem)...the problem occured in a Yahoo chatroom. I know Yahoo has had some nasty bugs be could they be this bad?