Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2 minor suggestions

Banned

2 minor suggestions

Ok, One of them is to have a smaller limit on how long your mood can be (or just have it shown differently), because if you look at this thread you will see that the whole screen is messed up because his mood is too long.

The second one is that there should be a required message for antipoint corrections, for example a person could not be able to give a person posetive or negative points without a message, im not asking (like the many other posts) for a person to put their name, just any message

AntiOnline Senior Member souleman's Avatar
    His mood is messed up cause there is no spaces in it. I agree though.

Not sure why you need a message in the antipoints though. Then, people will write bitch and yawn more. Or just "a" to get a message in there.
    \"Ignorance is bliss....
    but only for your enemy\"
    -- souleman

Banned
    I TOTALLY vouch for that.... The mood explination is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too long....

There should be a character max set or something

I agree with both. And I'd also love it if "annoyed" was added to the list of available moods.
    Why am I still here?

I don't think there already is a Character Max, but there should be an Auto-fold so If a word is Too long (As is the case here) then it simply cut's it inhalf and start's a new line......
    I like the Idea of a MSG on the AO point's
    - Noia
    With all the subtlety of an artillery barrage / Follow blindly, for the true path is sketchy at best. .:Bring OS X to x86!:.
    Og ingen kan minnast dei linne drag i dronningas andlet den fagre dag Då landet her kvilte i heilag fred og alle hadde kjærleik å elske med.

I don't think there already is a Character Max, but there should be an Auto-fold so If a word is Too long (As is the case here) then it simply cut's it inhalf and start's a new line......
    I like the Idea of a MSG on the AO point's
    - Noia
    With all the subtlety of an artillery barrage / Follow blindly, for the true path is sketchy at best. .:Bring OS X to x86!:.
    Og ingen kan minnast dei linne drag i dronningas andlet den fagre dag Då landet her kvilte i heilag fred og alle hadde kjærleik å elske med.

Is it just me, or was that just stated?
    I know you\'re out there. I can feel you now. I know that you\'re afraid. You\'re afraid of us. You\'re afraid of change. I don\'t know the future. I didn\'t come here to tell you how this is going to end. I came here to tell you how it\'s going to begin. I\'m going to hang up this phone, and then I\'m going to show these people what you don\'t want them to see. I\'m going to show them a world without you, a world without rules and controls, without borders or boundaries. A world where anything is possible. Where we go from there is a choice I leave to you.

man ... what kind of mood he's in .... hdsjfhhdjfdjfdf... !!?

Noia .. i love the idea of Auto Fold .. plus a max. number of char. both will do the job ..

as for ac1dsp3ctrum i think u should use spaces too ...

i'll check mine ...
    When the power of Love overcomes the Love of power, the world will know peace... Jimi Hendrix
    -------------------------------------------------------------
    I dream of giving birth to a child who will ask...... what was war?

Ooopps .. i think i should do something with my signature to ....

anyway .. excuse my English but , .. what did he mean by that message

" Well hey peoples. I'm lookin for some peeps to chillax with so lemme know what's goin on sometime. juggalet P is out! "

i didn't get the idea !!! what chillax ... and what is juggalet ... is that american accent " lemme" know pls.
    and i though British sucks !!!! hee hee

peeps=people
    lemme=let me
    lookin=looking
    juggalet=i think some kind of weird disease
    hip hop rules