Thread: The Programmer and the Frog

The Programmer and the Frog

Greetz all.
    Here's a little joke I ran across to help me make it through the day. I hope you enjoy:

A computer programmer came across a frog in a road. The frog could speak and said, "I'm really a beautiful princess and if you kiss me, I'll turn back into a princess, and I'll allow myself to be seen with you." The programmer shrugged his shoulders and put the frog in his pocket.

A few minutes later, the programmer heard the frog again, so he took it out of his pocket. The frog said, "OK, OK, if you kiss me, I'll turn into a beautiful princess, and I'll have sex with you." The programmer nodded and put the frog back in his pocket.

A few minutes later, he heard a noise again and the frog said, "Turn me back into a princess and I'll give you great sex for a whole year!" The programmer smiled and walked on.

Finally, the frog said, "What's wrong with you? I've promised you great sex for a year from a beautiful princess and you won't even kiss a frog?"

"I'm a programmer," the programmer replied. "I don't have time for sex. But a talking frog, now THAT's cool."

I ran across this in a book that I picked up from the library today... PC Roadkill. Quite an interesting book. I highly recommend it. Well, I hope you enjoyed my little funny for the day.

God bless,
    --PhirePhreak
    I know you\'re out there. I can feel you now. I know that you\'re afraid. You\'re afraid of us. You\'re afraid of change. I don\'t know the future. I didn\'t come here to tell you how this is going to end. I came here to tell you how it\'s going to begin. I\'m going to hang up this phone, and then I\'m going to show these people what you don\'t want them to see. I\'m going to show them a world without you, a world without rules and controls, without borders or boundaries. A world where anything is possible. Where we go from there is a choice I leave to you.

That’s hilarious. I know a few code monkeys my self and I could so see that happening.
    Its not software piracy. I’m just making multiple off site backups.

Webius Designerous Indiginous
    ROFLMAO...

I can SO imagine this punk programmer saying "But a talking frog, now THAT's cool"
    I know you\'re out there. I can feel you now. I know that you\'re afraid. You\'re afraid of us. You\'re afraid of change. I don\'t know the future. I didn\'t come here to tell you how this is going to end. I came here to tell you how it\'s going to begin. I\'m going to hang up this phone, and then I\'m going to show these people what you don\'t want them to see. I\'m going to show them a world without you, a world without rules and controls, without borders or boundaries. A world where anything is possible. Where we go from there is a choice I leave to you.

funny PhirePhreak... i can see a programmer saying that too

AntiOnline Senior Member souleman's Avatar
    I wish I had a talking frog, and I'm not even a programmer.
    \"Ignorance is bliss....
    but only for your enemy\"
    -- souleman

ditto

Ask Why?

\"The most incomprehensible thing about the world, is that it is at all comprehensible\" -Albert Einstein