Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: hotmail password 4got

I think if you ask how to hack hotmail you should be automatically banned.
    Its not software piracy. I’m just making multiple off site backups.

i forgot my password and i cant get in but i happen to have another account there for someone to send me the password to.... please can i have the password pleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleaseplease
    i need to get into my friends...errrr my hotmail account, PLEASE help me pleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleaseplease

--wooshlizard mocking the stupid one
    --------------------------
    http://www.arg-irc.com

u r too much... just go. No one is willing to help you

Originally posted here by Troy11277
    Which way did he go George...which way did he go???
    LOL.
    I will pet him and stroke him and feed him and love him....
    \"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I\'m not sure about the former.\" -- Albert Einstein

No matter where on the net you go theres always the few, teh proud the foolish that have to ask the age old question, How Do I .....e-mail. To them and of course the author of this thread I say simply this, Nice try, but its still a VERY lame attempt. After all, It's just hotmail, If you cant recover the password using the steps provided on their password recovery pages, Simply create a new account, tell you friends (assuming that you have any) and be done with it, After 30 days the account will become inactive and all lost there anyway. (me however thinks that this was a lame attempt to get some instructions on the how to hack thing)
    _RANT_OFF $OFF
    fi
    fi