Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: MUST READ: Im Sorry

System_Overload

Exclamation MUST READ: Im Sorry

....Please read this whole thread....

Fellow AO members it has come to my attention that I have been getting more negitave antipoints lately due to the blunt nature of my threads content. For this I am deeply sorry. I am sorry if I have offended you in any way, or if I have caused you any type of troble. Along with my apology im happy to announce that I will be turning over a new leaf. From this day forward I will no longer use any type of blunt content in any other AO members threads. Any threads that I post with blunt content will be labeled (Blunt:Title) in the subject. This way you can avoid any threads of mine that contain blunt content. Once again im deeply sorry if I have offended you, or have caused you any problems.

Sincerely
    System_0verload

You have not offended me. But good luck with turning over a new leaf

System_Overload
    Thanks for your support Bro...

System_0verload

Webius Designerous Indiginous
    I also am glad to see you turning over a new leaf. In the future instead of putting the Blunt:title in the subject, try using the hide this post check box. Thats what it is there for. Then anybody that views your post will know what to expect. Good luck.

System_Overload

Lightbulb

Thanks for the info xmaddness I had no idea that was even there.... *lol* (Feels real smart)

System_0verload

Way go go SO! If you ever need anything, just let me know.

God bless,
    --PhirePhrea

PS: I tried giving you a few greenies for this post, but I gave you reddies too recently... I'll get them to you when I get a chance
    I know you\'re out there. I can feel you now. I know that you\'re afraid. You\'re afraid of us. You\'re afraid of change. I don\'t know the future. I didn\'t come here to tell you how this is going to end. I came here to tell you how it\'s going to begin. I\'m going to hang up this phone, and then I\'m going to show these people what you don\'t want them to see. I\'m going to show them a world without you, a world without rules and controls, without borders or boundaries. A world where anything is possible. Where we go from there is a choice I leave to you.

System_Overload

Thumbs up

Thanks PhirePhreak!!! Maybe some day I will get back on the green side... It's going to take some work, but im sure I will get there......

System_0verload

Same goes for me System_Overload.
    For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.
    (Romans 6:23, WEB)

Banned
    I've always enjoyed reading how you wrote your posts with such blunt truth!

But I can see how people can not enjoy such a thing

Hope you do good, best of luck!

Good luck System_Overload. I also have to agree to check the "hide post" option if you want to be blunt.
    If you don\'t tell me what I want to know, in 5 minutes I\'ll be the only person left standing at this table...5 minutes after that, I\'ll be the only person left standing in this room.