Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Classifieds Forum

Banned
    It's not a bad idea, but have you ever read the eBay User Agreement ?
    You don't want JP to go through that kinda trouble, would you?

Oh, and btw: giving someone antipoints because he gave you some, is pathetic, and is not what they're meant for...

i think it is a really good idea.rules are good 2 nice job system_overload
    By the sacred **** of the sacred psychedelic tibetan yeti ....We\'ll smoke the chinese out
    The 20th century pharoes have the slaves demanding work
    http://muaythaiscotland.com/

Hey this is a pretty good idea to me too, I think that it would be nice to be able to trade with people here. Has anyone thought about money orders? I was just thinking that might be a way to deal with the international money exchange, and maybe international shipping...I don't know....but on another point, System_Overload...nice job getting back to the green side!

Deb
    Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.

Banned
    im going to have to agree with acid and neg to many risks if some one sends the money and they dont get their goods they will be pissed and will be taken out on AO noot good
    jp has to little time well according to him he probably just playing Q3 or somthing to manage it , it would probably take a lot of legal thingys and leicences
    RiOtEr

RiOtEr you are right that there are risks, but anything worth while is risky. I would recommend, as earlier posted, to use the third party for holding the money. If this is done, then AO only posts the information and it would be up to the third party to transfer the money, and thus give us someone to keep an eye on, should the money not reach it's intended destination.

On another note, welcome back to the green side, System_Overload!
    If you don\'t tell me what I want to know, in 5 minutes I\'ll be the only person left standing at this table...5 minutes after that, I\'ll be the only person left standing in this room.

System_Overload
    Thanks it feels good to be green.....

System_0verload

Good idea, this would be a good place to POST the items offerd but I agree AO should have no part in the transaction. "Anything worth while is risky" Totally true but it doesnt have to be a burden to AO. If there is a means to conduct the trade outside of AO through contact with owner and third party money exchange... that would be good. As for a classified area, great! I have tons of stuff I need and I need it used (I dont have the big cash). my 2 bits.

Classified area = good
    AO (host/operator) = bad

Tuskin

System_Overload
    Im not going to give up on this suggestion..... *lol* I have alot of stuff to sell...

System_0verload

It is cool! greenies for you! But...we already have problems with s/k and such. Also, though the rules say OA isn't responsible, without a contract this could all fall on AO, also it is bad press for one of theworld's top security website to be overrun with s/k hackers (brought to the world's attention by those nosy reporters) and scam artists.
    What do you mean you don\'t have a backup disk?

Great idea, I too was going to give you some greenies but also was told to spread them around first.