Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: China Vs. Us

Question China Vs. Us

Everyone knows that china has been training cyberwarrior for an attack on the united states and were not doing anything about it . The question I ask is what will we do when the attack comes?

Webius Designerous Indiginous
    Patch up our servers.. Ensure the firewall is secure.. And laugh at them when they can't get through.

haha lol oh thats a good one,xmaddness .. I got to save this post
    aislinn, Aria, BTBAM, chevelle, codeseven, Cky, dredg, evergreen terrace, from autumn to ashes,hopesfall, hxc, luti-kriss, nirvana, norma jean, shai hulud, this hero dies, tool, underoath, zao,

Webius Designerous Indiginous
    Oh, and don't forget to get another cup of coffee

china arrests people who post things on the web they don't like, in their country, they don't like people saying things they don't want said. they want complete control and no outsiders should have any influence on the chinese people. it wouldn't surprise me if they start a cyberwar just so the rest of the world disconnects them from the web, that way they can have their own little big brother network. of couse they'll use something else as an excuse, like taiwan.

I think it would be very cool, if that happens, we (the west) retaliate with worms that down load free world propaganda to replace the default pages, not silly **** like ‘china sucks’ or ‘this site owned by uncle sam’ but real good news from the free world, multiple pages, or get in their and disable their filters or change links pointing to government site to google. If they cut the links, direct satalites to invade their communications dishs.

Chance favors the prepared mind. Learn to hack.

(ohyeah) and of course then join the army.
    Bukhari:V3B48N826 “The Prophet said, ‘Isn’t the witness of a woman equal to half of that of a man?’ The women said, ‘Yes.’ He said, ‘This is because of the deficiency of a woman’s mind.’”

lol have u guys even heard about this religious cult, and their main objective is information warfare?

and there's this software that was about to be released to the chinese govt agencies and exactly the day before it was going to be released they found out that the people who developed those softwares are a branch of that religious cult??

i heard that news last year i think.. and untill now there are still some of them still operational and stealing information and technologies from other countries..

China is well prepared, in fact the governments own developed linux distro Red Flag powers most of their systems while in the US a lot of machines still run on wintel.

While it is one thing to take on individuals and groups of chinese crackers, it is quite another to take on the government. One only needs to take a look at China's military history to know that they will not hesitate to protect their interests. It is naive to think that the West would "roll over" China. Lets be realistic here.

Banned
    I'm not scared of the Chinese Hacker Clans and what not. Even if they could get through firewalls and all that they couldn't compare to everything the white house is cooking up with all their expert hackers.

AntiOnline Senior Member souleman's Avatar
    I just thought it was funny that he said the US isn't doing anything about it... Do you mean we are not trying to stop China from learning how to use computers? Umm, yeah, thats a real possiblity. Or do you mean we don't have our own Info Warfare orginizations? What do you know about AFIWC (Air Force Information Warfare Center)? The Navy has the same type of thing, but I can't remember the acronmy for it right now. Why 2 different departments, instead of 1 big one....Air Force runs Unix (mostly HPuX with some Solaris). Navy runs a modified version of NT4.....although they are moving to 2000 shortly. There are also small parts of the FBI, CIA, NSA, DOD, DOJ, and DOE that have there own IW groups. I wish I could remember where the article was, but some DOE guys recently got in trouble (not a lot, just a slap on the wrist) for retaliating to a port scan that was run by the DOJ during some firewall testing.

And if that wasn't enough, look at all the hackers and crackers that got involved during the 2 month "cyber war" after the plane incident.....
    \"Ignorance is bliss....
    but only for your enemy\"
    -- souleman