Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: China Vs. Us

Just West of Beantown, though nobody from Beantown actually calls it "Beantown."
    This is kind of funny to me. In high school, I had a good Friend who was from China. When we were seniors, he finally began the process to become a citizen of the US. As a freshman in college, he recieved his citizenship and joined ROTC the next day. I asked him what he'd do if we ever went to war with China. He replied "I'll kill those commie bastards!!"

anywho, check out this link for anything related to cyberterrorism:
    http://www.ists.dartmouth.edu/
    Above ground, vertical, and exchanging gasses.
    Now you see me | Now you don't
    "Relax, Bender; It was just a dream. There's no such thing as two." ~ Fry
    sometimes my computer goes down on me

Post China vs Us

I've completed a research paper on espionage and information warfare. I'll forward it to Ms. M and see if there interested in using it.

I'm currently working on another paper, once I receive my response I'll forward it along as well.
    Learning is an everyday process.

You know? Canada will always be the launch of all attacks! So... people living in Canada should get a firewall like BLACKICE PC PROTECTION if you are too lazy to actually config. a firewall.

Hey my opinionis simple when the time comes to defend frome a cyberattack one agency comes to mind the NSA

The rumors alone of what these guys can do scare the hell out of me and the ACLU,

If you tell me Curiosity Killed the cat,
    Then I say he died a noble death.