Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Cyberarmy

Zebulun

i think Zebulun should not be looked as a hacking game.
    for me zebulun is a game for fun. like if you have a lot of time i think u could spend some time on zebulun. otherwise just forget it.. it's too kiddie's...

Cyberarmy is this huge kiddy infested place, all the net's losers end up there to act l33t like ****.
    Look at www.antioffline.com, I believe they still have a funny spoof of cyberarmy.com

My home town is Zebulon, NC.....I didn't really have anything else to say
    aislinn, Aria, BTBAM, chevelle, codeseven, Cky, dredg, evergreen terrace, from autumn to ashes,hopesfall, hxc, luti-kriss, nirvana, norma jean, shai hulud, this hero dies, tool, underoath, zao,

My uncle owns a business in Zebulon, NC... I have nothing else to say either.

BTW: I am a very active member of CPC, which is a brigade inside of CA. I just want to mention also that I think whoever was so shallow as to give negative antipoints to these people because they like Zeb need to really get a brain. Neg anti's are not for giving out when you disagree with someone... it's for when they have a lame question/unintellectual response or move totally off topic from the prescribed one. I'd like to know who the person was that gave these guys/girls negs, especially the people who don't have any positives to account for anything in the first place, so that I could go ahead and consider them below my standard of compadre. I will be reimbursing them with what I can, to make up for some idiots who are closed-minded, fyi.

EDIT: lol, and someone gives me negs for this post? Jeez, get a life, or at least sign your nick.

the power of CyberArmy is in the brigades... I'm a very active member in CA... I joined up and two days after I was in CPC (Cyberarmy Privacy Commission) (I've been in CPC for half a year now... I think)... we do a lot of serious work.. but I don't like the Zebulun challenge... I find the brigade work important because we can help change a lot of things on the Net... Zebulun is just a game and I don't feel like using what little spare time I have on it... but some ppl find it cool, so let them play with it...
    why was this thread started anyway? who gives a damn about what other ppl think anyway...
    I mean... If I like chocolate flavoured milkshakes and u like strawberry well good for u.. Why start a discussion about it? should my opinion be able to change urs? I hope not...
    zion1459
    Visit: http://www.cpc-net.org
    \"Software is like sex: it\'s better when it\'s free.\" -Linus Torvalds

Ive noticed a lot of the cyberarmy-pro people here have a lot of neg antipoints. I was just wondering if there was a link there?
    Remember -
    The ark was built by amatures...
    The Titanic was built by professionals.

There is... read my post, bud... I got negs for stating that people shouldn't give negs for someone else liking something that they don't necessarilly like themselves. It's just closed-minded idiots. Seriously, that's all it is.

hmmm, yes if you are going to assign negs, at least have a reason and state that reason, sign it. I always let the person know why....
    Remember -
    The ark was built by amatures...
    The Titanic was built by professionals.

I would like as many negs as possible, I am aiming at a 666 negs score! Please all give me a maximum of negs! Together we can do it! lmao Negs blehhhhhh! Gimme tickets or jailtime! sissies!
    [shadow]Scorp666, the Infamous Orgasmatron[/shadow]

hey, let's all give Scorp666 tons of greenies... naaa, j/k...
    the anti-point system is there for a reason... to tell ppl when they do something good and when they do something bad...
    and Scorp666 I don't think u can get that many negative antipoints..or at least when u get enough u'll get a ban on u... (ppl with to many negative points gets banned because it's a sign of them trying to ruin the forums)... so I think it's gonna be hard to get 666 negs.. but u could go for 666 positive points instead, hehe
    zion1459
    Visit: http://www.cpc-net.org
    \"Software is like sex: it\'s better when it\'s free.\" -Linus Torvalds