Thread: Danube Router help

Danube Router help

I recently recieved an ACC Danube Router and I can't find any technical info about it.
    I can find specs but I can't find any user manuals or anthing that would let me dig into it.

I can get to the console... but from there, it won't let me do ANYTHING.
    I can see the POST if I poweroff and back on, but from there, it won't let me do anything.
    The POST is successful and finds no problems.
    I can't even find info on how to reset this thing!

Here is the only info I can find.
    www.incoma.ru/engl/acc/danube.html and
    www.acc.com which turns to http://www.ericsson.com/support/datacom/

Those are no help what so ever in the ways of a user manual...

Does anyone have any experience with these? I know it is a little old... and I don't have the the frame relay or ISDN lines... but I just wanted to play a bit.

Does anyone know where I can find more info on this router?
    I've used google amongst other search engines.. but have come up with little.

Thanks in advance!
    Quitmzilla is a firefox extension that gives you stats on how long you have quit smoking, how much money you\'ve saved, how much you haven\'t smoked and recent milestones. Very helpful for people who quit smoking and used to smoke at their computers... Helps out with the urges.

Re: Danube Router help

i m gone,thx everyone for so much fun and good info.
    cheers and good bye

kadeng:

Yeah, I saw that and thought about it. I was just searching for some online docs. Oh well, guess I'll give in and contact support.

Thankx
    Quitmzilla is a firefox extension that gives you stats on how long you have quit smoking, how much money you\'ve saved, how much you haven\'t smoked and recent milestones. Very helpful for people who quit smoking and used to smoke at their computers... Helps out with the urges.

Re: Danube Router help

I did quick google and came up with this http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&l...=Google+Search

Maybe you can find what you need?
    i m gone,thx everyone for so much fun and good info.
    cheers and good bye

Master-Jedi-Pimps0r & Moderator thehorse13's Avatar
    Hey Phish!

Sometimes this works....

FTP to the site and dig through the directories. Every so often you will find that they store docs, drivers, undocumented software, etc. on their FTP server.

Just a quick suggestion!

See ya later.
    Our scars have the power to remind us that our past was real. -- Hannibal Lecter.
    Talent is God given. Be humble. Fame is man-given. Be grateful. Conceit is self-given. Be careful. -- John Wooden

FYI-

I found some documentation for this router. Thanks to all for your suggestions.

thehorse13: good idea with the ftp, but I didn't come up with much. I was pretty surprised on what they did have on their servers though... pretty interesting stuff. I'm going to have to seach some others

I ended up searching through piles of books that the person who gave the router to me had...
    He had like 3 volumes of books and an installation guide.

All of this together has got to be at least 1000+ pages of docs... oh well... happy reading!

Even my cisco routers don't have that much...