Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: AO to Slow!

AntiOnline Senior Member
    Hehe NetSyn you come across as the "defender" of JP here on that post...

The truth is, JP has plenty of cash between the DOD contract and from his ads he displays. Its not cash he needs. Louie and I have explained that the problem is with the database, not the bandwidth. I am not bitching, I am waiting patiently until the database is switched back over to the faster one, which will come when the new server is up and running.

To all those who are experienceing slow speeds, just be patient and wait. Oh, and save your dimes and nickels, JP doesn't need em...
    [shadow]uraloony, Founder of Loony Services[/shadow]
    Visit us at
    [gloworange]http://www.loonyservices.com/[/gloworange]

Yeah cause JP owes me $63,000 for being Chat Nazi for last year!!!!!!
    You\'re either a 0 or a 1, alive or dead

AntiOnline Senior Member
    HAHA!!
    [shadow]uraloony, Founder of Loony Services[/shadow]
    Visit us at
    [gloworange]http://www.loonyservices.com/[/gloworange]

Louie you still are

not too slow for me. i'm on 56k, using MSIE 6 =)
    my pages: (great resources for everyone)
    geeksarecool.com resource for computers, hacking, virii, wutnot.
    thepillbox.net archive of logs and resource for laughter.
    --enjoy these pages, as they grow.

I just dont see a point in complaing or dissc. something that is going to be fixed as soon as possible... all it is doing is wasteing more space on the database your already calling laggy...

helping and hurting... which are you doing?
    [shadow]i have a herd of 1337 sheep[/shadow]
    Worth should be judged on quality... Not apperance... Anyone can sell you **** inside a pretty box.. The only real gift then is the box..

It seemed like a posted a topics very similiar to this and got flamed by some.

Figured I would find an old thread and bring it back to life on this matter. Is it just me or is AO been being slow since the weekend started? Just wondering if there is a server problem (since things are being changed over) or what?

I thought maybe it was either my router being weird or maybe my Adelphia cable, but I came to work and it's still slow (I'm on a T1 connection here). So just wondering if anyone else is having the same "slowness" with AO lately?
    [shadow]There is no right and wrong, only fun and boring...
    Formatting my server because someone hacked into it sounds pretty boring to me...
    That\'s why it\'s all about AntiOnline.com!
    [/shadow]

I havnt had a problem dealing with a slowing down but as of yesterday afternoon i am having problems with the banner,gifs,smilies AP's even the edit posts etc showing up its kind of annoying and hope it gets fixed soon anyone else having that prob as well ? i PM'd JupMan to see if there was a prob going on .. but havnt received a reply as of yet =\

Yeah that's pretty much my big problem here at work is the images, maybe there is an issue with the image server again. I kind of remember JP talking about that a little while back, who knows. Maybe JP gave up and just just piecing the server parts out now so he can get to the waremer weather faster ;-)
    [shadow]There is no right and wrong, only fun and boring...
    Formatting my server because someone hacked into it sounds pretty boring to me...
    That\'s why it\'s all about AntiOnline.com!
    [/shadow]