Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: A haven for Oblio and Noble Hamlet

Red face

This interesting message thread is brought to you by the gurus at SilentDragon:

http://www.unixdaemons.com/~omegasd/...e5b002db0973d1

Hey {PP}Apocalypse Its amazing you're not banned yet. That luser is probably still trying to find all the words from your posts in his dick-tionary. Or were you banned and didn't post? Either way he must hate your guts.
    What do you mean you don\'t have a backup disk?

Originally posted here by rootman147
    Hey {PP}Apocalypse Its amazing you're not banned yet. That luser is probably still trying to find all the words from your posts in his dick-tionary. Or were you banned and didn't post? Either way he must hate your guts.
    Nope not banned yet, well sort of. His php and server admin skills suck. He needs to take a few leasons from JP. He has many exploits wide open. I tried to be nice and reason with the guy and offer a hand. Alas, this was to no avail. He wanted to be an ass, so I decided to be one as well. After he fixes one exploit, I'll show him the next one and so on. He could have had a decent board untill he acted all 1337 and shitz. If he would be nice, I would too..
    The COOKIE TUX lives!!!!
    Windows NT crashed,I am the Blue Screen of Death.
    No one hears your screams.

Originally posted here by hot_ice
    Heh, that's funny. A few people from AO on there.

Nice lookin forums too. Is the design of those forums designed by the people who made that site or is the design from somewhere else? Like, can you get some code with similar looking forums?

Greg
    It's just a standard bulletin board. It's called phpBB, and you can check out their homepage, and download the forum system for free at http://www.phpbb.com

I personally am unsure whether or not it's a complete waste of time to go there. I mean, honestly, I don't understand what the point of those forums is other than to give the mods an ego boost and act like they actually know something. To really make my point, I'm going to post a test thread, to see if the dinks actually know anything about computers, or if they're just sitting on their ass gurus...
    Chris Shepherd
    The Nelson-Shepherd cutoff: The point at which you realise someone is an idiot while trying to help them.
    \"Well as far as the spelling, I speak fluently both your native languages. Do you even can try spell mine ?\" -- Failed Insult
    Is your whole family retarded, or did they just catch it from you?

HeyChsh:
    Your test thread is NFL -no for long. It looks like the chief guru, SilentDragon, did a major delete job on his site. Your test thread, as well as numerous ones started by AO members, is long gone.

No w00t points for SilentDragon.

He went bronkers on the site. He actualy fixed some of the exploits and deleted the posts. Then he accussed everyone at AO of hacking his site. Nobody hacked his site. Shows you how much he knows about puters and php. All he had was a few bugs exploited by not setting limits on post size etc... At least he fixed the membership now. LOL He has to approve you and you have to give him a real email addy. I think not. I bet this site will be popular now.....

Anyway, I got banned again for about the fourth time. This time he fixed the bug so you can't reactivate without his approval. Oh well. Enough is enough. I think he got the point that he needs to chill out. Lets hope now he molds the site into something usefull. I doubt he will though.....
    The COOKIE TUX lives!!!!
    Windows NT crashed,I am the Blue Screen of Death.
    No one hears your screams.

I, systemcrash, got banned from the SilentDragon board.
    Worse, my name no longer appears in the list of members.
    I guess that all my w00t points are gone.

Not accepting rejection easily, I reregistered. Things did not go well for our side. I bet that when he checked my email address, hahaha@sexyfun.net, it was no login for me.

I guess I'm not allowed at the site anymore. My member name is gone. Hey WTF I wasn't even a jerk enough to get banned.. Seriously, I wasn't even getting warmed up. That dude is pathetic.
    Mankind have a great aversion to intellectual labor; but even supposing knowledge to be easily attainable, more people would be content to be ignorant than would take even a little trouble to acquire it.
    - Samuel Johnson

I was banned as well. Hmm, I don't know whether to cry or to squeal like a little girl at the prospect of finally being gone from such a horrible, underdeveloped system.

BTW, I signed up for an account with unixdaemons... 50 megs, no ads... unlimited bandwidth. Unfortunately, you have to signup and fill out an application for thir approval.
    Welcome to Hell , where we have served more than all of the fast food chains put together! And the number grows everyday! Stay tuned!