Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: A haven for Oblio and Noble Hamlet

Me wants to be a mod at their site. To ban or not to ban, that tis the question. At that sie, the way it looks you either get kicked or made a mod. Oops, may bad. They only have two mods, er uh and two real 1337 members.

Seriously though. If they had some respect for others opinions and did'nt act like asses it might have been a nice site.
    The COOKIE TUX lives!!!!
    Windows NT crashed,I am the Blue Screen of Death.
    No one hears your screams.

Guys, you're all the best! I've just been at the forums, just howling! You have truly made my lifetime. Thanks to all, and I promise that I'm never, ever abandoning AntiOnline! One disturbing (but happy) discovery - I have better friends online than in real life.

SSJVegeta-Sei

Pierce me with steel, rend me with claw and fang; as I die, a legend is born for another generation to follow.
    An\' it harm none, do as ye will. - Wiccan Rede

Originally posted here by SSJVegeta-Sei
    Guys, you're all the best! I've just been at the forums, just howling! You have truly made my lifetime. Thanks to all, and I promise that I'm never, ever abandoning AntiOnline! One disturbing (but happy) discovery - I have better friends online than in real life.

SSJVegeta-Sei
    We aim (no phun intended) to please. The point being. SilentDragon is a lamer and shows no respect so therefore he gets none in return. Anytime. Glad to defend a fellow AO'er.

Codito, Ergo Sum, Carpe Noctem
    The COOKIE TUX lives!!!!
    Windows NT crashed,I am the Blue Screen of Death.
    No one hears your screams.

I joined that site... I wonder whats going on there...

"Why are we getting so many new members all of the sudden?"
    Welcome to Hell , where we have served more than all of the fast food chains put together! And the number grows everyday! Stay tuned!

Love your post guys its funny to see how many people went to see the site. SSJVegeta-Sei your real friends are here on AntiOnline not some joke of a forum as for the beer when are you coming to BC. Maybe if your in my neck of the woods we can have that beer.
    No good deed goes unpunished.

Heh, that's funny. A few people from AO on there.

Nice lookin forums too. Is the design of those forums designed by the people who made that site or is the design from somewhere else? Like, can you get some code with similar looking forums?

Greg
    \"Do you know what people are most afraid of?
    What they don\'t understand.
    When we don\'t understand, we turn to our assumptions.\"
    -- William Forrester

Flaming on that site may be the most fun that I will have all day.

BTW, what is the general topic of that MB?

http://www.unixdaemons.com/~omegasd/...67ddbd6a12f5d2
    This conversation is worth noting. It's a laugh.

Oh my, I am having fun with this one...lol
    Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.

I surfed over to that site this morning to get a few laughs in and I wasn't disappointed. Seems like the guys from AO are the only ones posting over there, and every post from the AO guys is freakin' hilarious! I sure do fear the truly elite skills of SilentDragon and his pack of 'Gurus.'

Seriously, anyone who has read these posts here on AO and haven't checked this site out, do so, it's a freakin' joke but you will get some laughs from it.

http://www.unixdaemons.com/~omegasd/
    - Maverick