Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ennis WANTED for 100.000.000$

Ennis WANTED for 100.000.000$

WHERE R U ENNIS?

ThE nEwS
    The signs of Ennis's e-life have disappeared from the 03-25-2002 at 10:50 PM. The AO's users are shouting "WHERE R U ENNIS?, we want our moderator...!!!." and they give 100.000.000$ to anyone who will find first Ennis.
    Now seriously does any1 know where in earth does Ennis "surf". This forum is a mess without him.

Ennis wanted
    noDEAD or ALIVE
    for 100.000.000$

I miss that crazy sonofabitch.
    I think he has a job or something. Plus, he has a really important exam coming up.

Either he had too much Guinnes or the IRA got rid of him.

Oh, yeah i undestand on June i will have the same.

Banned
    lets use our half decent minds to think.

theory#1
    may be he was a fed spying on us and gathering info about our online activities by placing malicious code on ao's pages. and now he is preparing to raid our homes.

theory#2
    he joined a better and more good looking bbs with indivduals with iq higher than ours. and he's trying to become one of them. the keyword is "trying".

theory#3
    he's dead.

lets just keep in mind that he has gone to a better place.

I thought he was studying for exams... I'm sure he is. And when the tests are over he'll be back. Don't frett over it people. He'll be back, he always is .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*
    ~~*ENNIS_FOR_LIFE*~~
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*
    ...This Space For Rent.

-[WebCarnage]

What stupid things do say again blackh0le... or *******? hahaha. Since now two people say that he's studying and now i'm thinking about it i agree, Ennis is a good guy and he cares about his life, he's not only on his computer and be on-line. sorry for my english.

Banned
    What stupid things do say again blackh0le... or *******? hahaha. Since now two people say that he's studying and now i'm thinking about it i agree, Ennis is a good guy and he cares about his life, he's not only on his computer and be on-line. sorry for my english.
    its not meant to be taken seriously.

Well i have seen many people with their theories #1, #2,... and i think it's stupid to do this thing. Now seriously do you think that the theories you've posted are logical?

I mis him on irc
    and on ao main

I mis him...

my 0.02 Euro of the 100.000.000$
    ASCII stupid question, get a stupid ANSI.
    When in Russia, pet a PETSCII.

Get your ass over to SLAYRadio the best station for C64 Remixes !