Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Exercise (Need Advice)

Exercise (Need Advice)

We all wanna look good...
    We all wanna feel good...
    But 90 % of us are to lazy to give a ****

I am lazy when it comes to exercise other then ur average walking and stuff. The only thing i do Exercise out of the ordinary is when i play roller hockey for 4 hours a day 2 days a week. It leaves me tired and cramped and dehydrated and all...

I really feel i need to get into better shape and i am probly going to start going to the gym and crap or just doing more Exercise i was just curious if any of you have any suggestions

I just bought that thingy everyone sees on TV that moves ur muscles for u with electric cause i heard from a few people i know that it does really help and its worth try money...

Does anyone have any personal success storys and how they did what they did

I know this has nothing to do with security but it is a legit topic in general and better then the avrg "how to hack *Insert Word*" you usuaully see

Thanx all that help

_NetSyN_
    [shadow]i have a herd of 1337 sheep[/shadow]
    Worth should be judged on quality... Not apperance... Anyone can sell you **** inside a pretty box.. The only real gift then is the box..

I dropped 25 pounds in a month and a half by just cutting my meal portions in half and running two miles a day during the week. I take the weekend off so I can drink. (drinking and running don't go together, unless you like to chum.)
    America - Land of the free, home of the brave.

Well, Netsyn, it depends on your goals. Apparently you are in pretty good shape, if you play roller hockey for four hours at a time. I would say for you, just trying to not be winded and miserable when you get done with that, you might try jogging, or even just roller blading on a daily basis. Just work on building your stamina, and increasing the distance of your daily jaunts. I walk about 3-5 miles a day, and it has made a major improvement in the way I feel. However if you want to build muscle, and start weight lifting, you would need to talk to someone else, cause I don't have any idea about that stuff.

Deb

P.S. For the rest of you couch potatoes out there...did you know that a person who is obese, yet exercises, is twice as healthy as people who are at their target weight and don't exercise? It's important folks, even if it sucks....lol!
    Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.

Just West of Beantown, though nobody from Beantown actually calls it "Beantown."
    If you want to bulk up in addition to losing weight, Try this:
    Do cardio excercises on Tuesdays and Thursdays and on the weekends if you're truly motivated.
    On Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays lift weights. Create a program for yourself, and follow it religiously. DON'T DEVIATE! If you change your program, you'll get confused and lopsided(he he). Also, don't lift weights every day. if you do, your muscles wont have any time to grow. It is the repetitive, straining motion that causes muscles to grow. Each time you excercise them, they get hundreds of little tears. It is the action of the tears healing that builds muscle. However, If you lift all the time, they don't have time to heal, and your muscles actually atrophy.

Good Luck.

Above ground, vertical, and exchanging gasses.
    Now you see me | Now you don't
    "Relax, Bender; It was just a dream. There's no such thing as two." ~ Fry
    sometimes my computer goes down on me

Yeah do what I did...join the Army. NO WAIT I DIDN'T SAY THAT.......please don't beat me
    Beware the quiet ones...

Eh, I've decided that it isn't worth the effort...I'll just get a well paying job and buy a pill for it.
    Elen alcarin ar gwath halla nĂ¡ engwar.

Webius Designerous Indiginous
    I would suggest the same that 11001001 said. Although you can work out everyday. Just do legs one day and chest and upper body the next. Also you must start jogging, i would suggest at least 1 or 2 miles a day. I fyou need an extra boost look into getting a metabolic increaser line xenadrine or stacker. It will give you an extra boost to get you pushing your limits.

I would just quit eating 2 much(but who am I to give u advice...I'm as fat as a pig...).I didn't eat so much and I lost 20 pounds and then I quit that and got 20 pounds again

Banned
    There are some "secret" techniques to getting thin. one way is to get a big batch of grapefruits a squeeze the juice from it. now, this is gross but substitute your breakfast and lunch with the raw juice and eat a big dinner of anything you want because the enzymes in the juice will burn all of the fat away in your stomach. my friend did this and lost 10 lbs. in a week. another way is to drink two glasses of water before each meal to fill your stomach so you don't eat as much. or just eat untill you arent hungry anymore, not untill you are full. these may not be healthy but if your about to play a big show in Hollywood and want to be
    able to take off your shirt, it is the fastest way to lose wieght.

GreekGoddess
    I find it easier to exercise with a friend because you both keep eachother's motivation up.

I have a few dance videos that teach you popular music video dances like N'Stink and whatnot, and even though I don't care for the music, it's upbeat and fun, and something to show off when you've mastered it...heh