Thread: More M$ stupidity

More M$ stupidity

In the latest round of arguments from the Redmond giant about the sanctions the holdout states want to impose. Get this......M$ says it'll be a security risk. HAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!

read it http://www.iwon.com/home/technology/...euters,00.html
    Mankind have a great aversion to intellectual labor; but even supposing knowledge to be easily attainable, more people would be content to be ignorant than would take even a little trouble to acquire it.
    - Samuel Johnson

PHP/PostgreSQL guy
    HAHAHAHAHAHAH!
    We the willing, led by the unknowing, have been doing the impossible for the ungrateful. We have done so much with so little for so long that we are now qualified to do just about anything with almost nothing.

Banned
    Oh that's horrible! Not a security risk : o

They'll use anything that sounds somewhat real to argue in their case.....

and the stakes for our customers are too high for Microsoft to take such a risk
    they took the biggest security risk by installing windoze in the first place

v_Ln

It will be a risk..however. Osama hasn't yet been caught.
    Ah well...I\'m back on AntiOnline!

I still don't understand who they're requesting that the source be delivered to. . . it's not like the states want to release it to the public(even though that would happen, eventually), aren't they just trying to get M$ to give up the code to development org's to help in the whole integration of competitor produtcs!?!?!?!

After having read this article, I think that MS may be correct. You see, Windows is already riddled with security flaws, and that is what was found on the OUTSIDE. Imagine you got the source, and discovered how many MORE vulnerabilties there are.
    savIRC :: The Multi-Platform IRC Client v. 1.8 [Released 9.04.02]