Thread: News: Deceptive Duo vs. The Mystical Mono

News: Deceptive Duo vs. The Mystical Mono

Mocking the efforts of a defacement team known as the "Deceptive Duo," an online vandal who refers to herself as "Evil Angelica" has stuck at least two Web sites since Monday. Read it here.
    OpenBSD - The proactively secure operating system.

Lame, just lame. You know it'd probably be funny, if it wasn't so damn lame.

Did I say lame enough? I don't think that word can even begin to describe the disgust I feel, not only for website defacers, but copycat lamers as well.. I mean if you're gonna do something at least make it unique......
    Mankind have a great aversion to intellectual labor; but even supposing knowledge to be easily attainable, more people would be content to be ignorant than would take even a little trouble to acquire it.
    - Samuel Johnson

Someone too bored..prehaps should go to school, get a job, get married, get a dog,who knows? I give up trying to figure people out
    Beware the quiet ones...

Banned
    OK...

It was mentioned AGAIN!!! about the whole network is a house.....
    Am I the only one tired of that....

(if wondering what I'm talking about, check out the first link to a site defacement...)

Originally posted here by KorpDeath
    Lame, just lame. You know it'd probably be funny, if it wasn't so damn lame.

Did I say lame enough? I don't think that word can even begin to describe the disgust I feel, not only for website defacers, but copycat lamers as well.. I mean if you're gonna do something at least make it unique......
    ...this wasnt a "copycat lamer" idiot, it's called satire. the whole IDEA of it is show how something else(in this case the Duo) by exadurating/slightly changing it.

just look at my post in the Cosmos thread about www.abortioncams.com. i do something similar(but not as well) to that websites "mission statement" or "why this site exists" or whatever. if you see things in different lights, your perspective may change.

if this WAS a "copycat lamer" what you would see would be the same idea, in a similar layout(another self-righteous "i'm doing this for the good of man-kind" type with an immage and those).

in the case of the "Mystical Mono" idea of it being funny is only secondary, the main goal(as i see it) was to cut the legs out from underneath the Dumbass Duo(btw, notice how they were nicely pre-fabricated to look like some kind of Cyber-Do-Gooders, while really just being idiot de-facers), and attempt to atleast slow the media from taking them as such.

ug, sorry if that isnt clear. what i am trying to say is this "Mystical Mono" person is trying to show the idiocy of the Duo.
    -8-

There are 10 types of people in this world: those who understand binary, and those who dont.

heh at least this Evil Angelica has a good sense of hunour
    although i don't agree with site defacments her's was quite amusing
    /me stiffles giggle

v_Ln

I dunno if I should say this but I regulary check on alldas for EA defacments. Why? Well, they are funny. Some of them atleast.

Like this one

Take a look at alldas archive over EA´s work.
    Dear Santa, I liked the mp3 player I got but next christmas I want a SA-7 surface to air missile