Here I go again with yet another suggestion...

I was just in irc talking with some guys about firewalls. Basically what it all came down to was Noton is an over rated p.o.s.

Mcafee is a little better then norton but still a p.o.s.

Sygate is good in my book (thats what I use), but some of the other guys think it's also a p.o.s.

So here is the deal I propose that we all get together and make an AO Firewall. Now I know that this will be a huge project, and im sure that it's going to take a long to make, but I really think we should do it. AntiOnline is getting bigger and bigger day by day and thats cool, but we need something big that will put us on the map. Something that will make us the best Security site in the world. Now don't take what I just said in a bad way. This site kicks ass I think it is the best Security site in the world already, but thats just me. Im sure most of you other AO members feel the same way as I do. We have killer Security downloads and text files. We also have a killer forum. Now we need some killer products, and an AO firewall is I think is a good place to start. After that who knows.... Maybe a good Anti Virus program

Any ways just an other suggestion.... I hope you all like it....

System_0verload