Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Webpage

Webpage

Sorry, I know after discussing the whole HTML and webpage ideal I got really motivated but then I got really depressed seeing as where I am at so I just went with posting pics of hot (some nekid) pictures of women on my site....sorry to everyone that was in the conversation but no one was checking out the site so...

Cybermagellan.TK

But I am learning
    Beware the quiet ones...

Hmmm....ok well that was interesting...
    Beware the quiet ones...

Cybermagellan, This board uses BB language (i think), not HTML. JP does this so people can't put up their own Java, Javascript, or VBscript, and access peoples computers with it. Thats why your link didn't work there. The Forum should automatically turn http://cybermagellan.tk into a hyperlink for you when it detects the "http://"
    Its not you its the board,
    XPaCiScOoL

[glowpurple]\"Your Smallest Flaw is my greatest Strength.\" - Me[/glowpurple]

OH, ok....cool, also does anyone know of a host that doesn't have a data transfer limit?
    Beware the quiet ones...

Sorry, but i didn't take the time to read all the responses so if this was brought up already im sorry.

If you know how to use MS-Word, even ok, you can make all the web pages you want and with a pretty fair quality. just 'save as' and chose 'html'. it handels graphics, tables, links, mailtos very well.
    If you dont have word you can do the same thing with star office.

i see why you want a larger transfer allocation, what format did you post the pictures in?
    Bukhari:V3B48N826 “The Prophet said, ‘Isn’t the witness of a woman equal to half of that of a man?’ The women said, ‘Yes.’ He said, ‘This is because of the deficiency of a woman’s mind.’”

.jpg And there is about I'd say 50 pics on there...all nice too (I think)
    Beware the quiet ones...

try http://www.hostspot.com/

hope it helps
    Bleh.

Banned
    come on people HTML is really not that hard if u put alittle brain power into it, HTML has to be one of the easiest languages to learn.... get notepad or any other text editor for that matter and throw in some tags... get yourself a little HTML in 24 hours book or something

Originally posted here by cybermagellan
    OH, ok....cool, also does anyone know of a host that doesn't have a data transfer limit?
    There is really no such thing as "unlimited" data transfer for any host that I have seen. However, I have seen hosts that offer generous amount of data transfer, and depending on what you wanna do with all that bandwidth, you might wanna look around to see what fits your needs, budget etc...

If there is a host out there that does indeed offer unlimited bandwidth, I would like to see the terms...

Hey now, don't be so hard on the guy. Everyone has to start somewhere. We don't all become good at using HTML overnight. Same as any other language, no matter how "easy" it is.

And as to using Word for making html pages. Well that is fine. But have you ever seen a webpage built in Word, on a Linus machine? You will see question marks instead of apostrophe's. Quite irritating really.
    Guess it doesn't really matter if it is just a little personal page; unless you "wanted" to learn HTML.

As to learning HTML, the answer lays in front of you. Viewing the source of any website, can and will, help you out quite a bit, if you don't have a book, or even have the money to buy one.

Good luck cybermagellan on your quest of learning HTML.

Haven't checked the site out yet, since the account has exceeded the bandwidth limit, and was temporarily unavailable.
    savIRC :: The Multi-Platform IRC Client v. 1.8 [Released 9.04.02]