Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mothers Day

System_Overload

Exclamation Mothers Day

Hey im in trouble here. I totaly forgot about Mothers Day .... Tell me what did you get your mother? Where did you get it, and how much did it cost? Im telling you I forget Mothers Day every Year. I cant miss this time help a brother out.....

System_0verload

How about a hug?, I am 9000 if not more miles from my mom....at least give yours a hug
    Beware the quiet ones...

Remote_Access
    It's the thought that counts right? At least you remembered this year.. sorta. I bought a rose and a card for like three bucks. If I didn't have rediculus fines to pay, I woulda got something else but.. It's the thought that counts.

Remote_Access

Banned
    I wrote my mother a poem, got football tickets, and I'm making her a tight lookin banner!

System_Overload
    Money is no object here.... Right now im thinking about getting my mom a dozen long steam roses, a new big screen tv, a dvd player, some dvds, and take her out to dinner. What I may find trouble getting is a limo... I want to rent a limo to take her to and from dinner..... Thats going to be hard to do on such short notice.... This may seem much to most of you, but you don't understand my mother is the best!!! My mother would do anything for me and my two sisters. I need to do something big!!!! I need to pull all the stops and go all out for this one.... I missed the last few mothers days, and I feel like a shithead over it......

System_0verload

Dude,
    Is something going on with you and your mom that well never mind I don't want to know...

Just be with her, take her out to eat get her all those things...but what she really wants is to be with her kids. Trust me that is all moms really want at there age.
    Beware the quiet ones...

Get up early, serve her breakfast in bed, give her a book to read while you clean up the house and get everything ready to cook dinner for her. Didn't cost you anything and she'll remember it forever. But, if you're really pressed for time, or a bit lazy, make reservations at a nice restaraunt and take her to an early dinner. Wear your suit, tie, jacket, polish your best pair of Bruno Magli's, and be sure to open the car door for her. grab a quick glance thru that old issue of table manners while nobody's looking... it's somewhere in back of all the other books in the bookshelf. ... And don't belch, pass gas, scratch your crotch, or blow your nose on the linen napkins this time...

System_Overload
    cybermagellan thats nasty!!!! Dirty dirty mind................

System_0verload

Banned
    Im in a delema myself, i think im gonna wake up tomarrow morning buy some roses chocolages a card, and make dinner reservations at China Grill or something like that...

i myself am pressed for cash at the moment so i cant go all out and buy a bigscreen TV and such... lol

Flowers. Flowers always work. You can even pick a bouquet of dandelions or other wildflowers if you don't have time to go to the story. Of course, if you live in an apartment you might have to steal them from somebody else.
    Why am I still here?