Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Just For Fun: Women Are Evil

Just For Fun: Women Are Evil

I got bored, and I saw this, so I thought that maybe someone out there hadn't seen this yet. Anyway, here goes:

We all know that women require two things: Time and Money

This can be represented by the equation Women = Time X Money

We also know that Time is Money, so substituting that into the equation we get:

Women = Money X Money = (Money)^2

And since Money is the root of all Evil:

Women = (sqrtEvil)^2

Cancel that out, and we get *gasp*:

Women = Evil

Enjoy!
    I know you\'re out there. I can feel you now. I know that you\'re afraid. You\'re afraid of us. You\'re afraid of change. I don\'t know the future. I didn\'t come here to tell you how this is going to end. I came here to tell you how it\'s going to begin. I\'m going to hang up this phone, and then I\'m going to show these people what you don\'t want them to see. I\'m going to show them a world without you, a world without rules and controls, without borders or boundaries. A world where anything is possible. Where we go from there is a choice I leave to you.

Banned
    My 9th Grade Algebra Teacher showed us that, all the girls in the class got mad, lol

GreekGoddess
    Eat me... *LOL*

muwhahaha *cough*

Ahem, well if men weren't so eager to spend the time and money on us......lol!

Deb
    Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.

PHP/PostgreSQL guy
    HAH! How true is that...
    We the willing, led by the unknowing, have been doing the impossible for the ungrateful. We have done so much with so little for so long that we are now qualified to do just about anything with almost nothing.

Isn´t it sad? We (men) al know that this is the case (that women are evil that is) and we (atleast I) still pay the bar-tab.
    But if women were to pay the tab it would not feel right. Hell, how would you feel if you jumped into bed with a stranger after two beers. I´d feel cheap but I´d still do it.. dammit, I´m a slut.
    Dear Santa, I liked the mp3 player I got but next christmas I want a SA-7 surface to air missile

I must agree with this....

when the hell is my girlfreind gonna take me out for dinner huh!!! i mean common even Burger King would be nicer then nothing!

hey deb and goddess - wanna go on a 4 way date with me and my michelle?

*waits to be shot down*
    [shadow]i have a herd of 1337 sheep[/shadow]
    Worth should be judged on quality... Not apperance... Anyone can sell you **** inside a pretty box.. The only real gift then is the box..

/me starts singing "Michelle, my bell...."

Lol...thanks anyway, but I think the logistics of such a date would be too much for me, and I also don't think my husband would appreciate it any more than Michelle would!

Deb
    Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.

GreekGoddess
    I've got to wash my hair, sorry....