Thread: News: Sony Slashes PS2 Price in US

News: Sony Slashes PS2 Price in US

Sony has slashed the US price of its PlayStation 2 video-game machine to $199, underpricing its biggest rival, Microsoft's Xbox, by $US100. Read about it here.
    OpenBSD - The proactively secure operating system.

o thank god now i may be able to afford PS2. I think 300 was a little pricy for a video game system.
    My two cents,
    XPaCiScOoL

[glowpurple]\"Your Smallest Flaw is my greatest Strength.\" - Me[/glowpurple]

Great, as if I'm not taking enough crap from my son about wanting one...lol. Wait til he hears this!!

Deb
    Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.

Banned
    Finally! Now I'm gunna get one!

LOL... I keep going back and forth on if I want a PS2 or a Game Cube... *shrug*

Someone just needs to re-release San Francisco Rush on one of those machines... still makes me want to go find a $50 DreamCast.
    \"Windows has detected that a gnat has farted in the general vicinity. You must reboot for changes to take affect. Reboot now?\"

GreekGoddess
    I dunno, I bought mine used with 4 games, controllers, memory card, and all the little extras for the same price as buying it new at the Record Exchange....I love my PS2....except no substitution....heh

*sigh* the days of the SNES are gone.... anyways.......

Banned
    sigh... the days of the Atari are gone..... *joke*

Sweet, hopefully the price will lower in Canada as well.... *hope*