• Debian

4 10.00%
  • SlackWare

5 12.50%
  • Lycoris

0 0%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: JP's Obsessed Fanboy's

You mean we can go on IRC and suck up to JP!
    now you tell me
    Never miss a good opportunity to shut up.....

AntiOnline Newbie
    I like the biased answers for the "survery". (Which I refuse to answer based on the way yhey are worded. Petty if you ask me.

I see nothing wrong with people respecting somebody, or showing some respect for somebody who has made this "community" and hence this forum, available to all of us to debate whether or not ThePreacher is jealous when JP signs in and nobody talk to him anymore.

I'm not trying to flame anybody, but really, what's wrong with it? And why does it bother anybody at all?

What is this all powerful JP character that you all talk about. I do not understand.
    You\'re either a 0 or a 1, alive or dead

is the JP in the irc chat the same JP that owns and runs this site, if so he is a major ****ing *******. I went in the irc channel for maybe the second time ever to ask a simple linux question, as soon as i joined JP asked if i have donated. I said no, (i have no job, no money, hell im the one who needs donations) he said if i dont donate i get banned. A guy named anthony answered my question and shortly after louie boots me with a message of "Shut up" how clever of him, i auto reconnect and JP boots me with a message of "**** off and shut up"
    He cares about donations like he is some kind hearted person BULL ****ING ****, that guy is the rudest, biggest ******* mother****er on the face of this plane! Sorry for the rant but what he did was totally uncalled for, and then when he did that his assmunch chronies gang raped me. That irc channel is a joke...

Banned
    Greetings All:

Ok, this was cute at first, but it's getting old. Thread closed.