Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The sh*t list...

Talking Hmmm!

WOW....If that were only true. NO F**KING ORGANIZATION CAN SURRIVE ON ADVERTISEMENT ALONE. You got expense, you got to pay rent, keep the server up and running, etc. If it were that easy, wouldn't you think I would have banner ads all over my f**king site.

Besides, he asking for donation to a chartiable organization, NOT HIS own pockets.

I think you people are getting the wrong impression, i know he was asking for donations for charity, ok? When i told him i didnt have money he got pissed and i was booted, i replied basiclly to vent my anger and Deb start getting pissy i didnt matter. I said that it takes members to keep the site running, lot of members = paying advertisements, withhout a lot of traffic there would not be any companies paying to keep the site up. The irc donation discussion and the advertisement money is two seperate issues, that means no link exist, is that clear enough? This site, while maybe not totally paid for by ads would go down within two months without 3rd part contributions through ads on this site!

Webius Designerous Indiginous
    UTXtreme.. Give it up for the day. Some people are really pissed at you.. Notice all the negative points your getting.. You have made a total of 13 posts and your already headed down the tubes.. I suggest you just give up the arguments.. and drop this subject.. This will be my last post about this and i suggest that be your last post about it also. Lets just drop it.

Once again I'm sorry that this very funny post went sour..

BTW: I'm still laughing @

The kind of **** that makes you pass out and fall of the toilet before you finish, and then you wake up in some strange South American town.

ROFLMFAO

Ninja Code Monkey
    Hrm...at first you posted to vent. Then you continued posting on the subject. And you included all of the irc regulars in your venting. Yall need to calm down....damn. Someone is a jerk to you in irc....so what? Get over it. Maybe there was a misunderstanding, maybe there wasn't. It's not important enough to really take it personally. bleh ( I guess what I'm trying to say is quit yer bitchin).
    "When I get a little money I buy books; and if any is left I buy food and clothes." - Erasmus
    "There is no programming language, no matter how structured, that will prevent programmers from writing bad programs." - L. Flon
    "Mischief my ass, you are an unethical moron." - chsh
    Blog of X

I never knew **** could be so interesting. Wow!

Hi mom!
    Come on, give the guy a break, he's new, he isn't used to the regime with fasictic tendecies from time to time (you got to give him that), and besides, I think he has a point - he just vents it wrong. I personaly hate it some of the threads dissapear, and I don't really like some of the policies that are used on the site, but then again, this is JP's site, and he run it however he wishes. He already gave us lot's of opportunity to interact and suggest improvements, and all in, I'm a happy user of the site.
    I wish to express my gratitude to the people of Italy. Thank you for inventing pizza.

yeah mon.. some good **** in here..

UTXtreme.. it is my suggestion that you take what ever money you use for your
    internet connection.. and donate that money.. then everyone ('cept you) will be
    happy.

i was just wondering if this UTXtreme guy could be the banned focmeister trying to vent.

Originally posted here by UTXtreme
    I said that it takes members to keep the site running, lot of members = paying advertisements, withhout a lot of traffic there would not be any companies paying to keep the site up. This site, while maybe not totally paid for by ads would go down within two months without 3rd part contributions through ads on this site!
    And you are who? You support what? Aw did the poor baby get it's feelings hurt. Well grow up, this is the big wide world and things don't always go your way. People have pissy days and thats their right to do so. Don't be so offended and such a smart ass. When you turn 10 come back and show some intelligence. So in your spare time go tell anyone with a disability that you don't give a rats ass if it makes you feel like a big man. I do my share of flames, but I usualy tend to restrain myself from using profanity. Not in this case. I'm going to tell you what it's like. Here it is.

**** OFF AND LEAVE *******..................................................... :
    The COOKIE TUX lives!!!!
    Windows NT crashed,I am the Blue Screen of Death.
    No one hears your screams.

Hi mom!
    ... so far for 'giving the guy a break' ...
    I wish to express my gratitude to the people of Italy. Thank you for inventing pizza.

UTXtreme

So you got booted from an IRC chat. Sniff, sniff. Get over it. I know I have.
    OpenBSD - The proactively secure operating system.