Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Sign up!

Thumbs up Sign up!

Ok guys lets show your support for the project and stick your names on here....
    What am looking for is basically what skill sets you have that may be usefull - even if it is only a good eye for design

for example mine are :-
    1. flash 5 & MX
    2. Dreamweaver
    3. Frontpage (yuck I know)
    4. graphic design in psp & ps
    5. html
    6. bits of dhtml/Java
    7. learning php

ok!?!? right now your turn!!!

if you want updates please say so and say if you would like them in PM or email and I'll fire them off whenever there is something new going on - wether it is a time for an IRC meeting or just that we have some new peps joining up! And please remember that this forum's msgs DO NOT appear on the main AO page so please spread the word to whoever you think would be intrested - it only take a couple of secs to send of a PM - so please do And call back often to check on new developments
    But I'll be on the boards every day durring the week so if anything new hapens it'll be in my update

right hope to see alot of peps names in this thread soon
    thanx in advance peps - and lets hope that we can really make this project take-off

v_Ln

GreekGoddess
    1. HTML/DHTML/Javascript (CSS and Tables)
    2. Dreamweaver/Notepad (my favorite)
    3. PSP/PS/Gimp
    4. SWiSH 2.0/currently learning Flash MX

I would definitely like updates, just send them through e-mail, tell me where to start. Let's get this party started.

If anyone, during this project, would like any help learning some webpage programming languages so they can get a site on the main list to contribute, let me know and we can set something up. I want to help in any way I can, especially if you gain some knowlege of webpage building along the way to use for future projects.

GreekGoddess
    Oh, and a suggestion, if this would help valhallen would be creating a newsletter type thing that gets sent to everyone that signs up. I could also create a page off of my site for people to sign up with their skills, sign up for a newsletter to be sent with updates and job-type descriptions in a form type manner. I can easily sign up for a spam free service to distribute the newsletter with updates daily or sent them from my account if most people don't mind sharing their e-mail addy, which I don't think they will....

Just a thought..... =)

I'm familiar with,

Flash 5
    Flash MX (pro)
    Dreamweaver/notepad
    Director
    html
    Graphic Design in PS7 (pro)
    A little bit of javascript.
    A little bit of php.
    Bleh.

System_Overload

Thumbs up

Well I have B-G..... Im not that good with flash.

Way to step things up valhallen. You have my support if you need it...

System_0verload

Am glad to see this is pciking up alot of intrest - just remember tho to keep directing people here - GG love the newsletter idea as well as your idea about peps wanting to learn......

Well will prolly send out the first update about this tomorrow so please remember to leave your email or PM me with it S_D & S_O - lol if i don't hear fom either of you about it will send you a copy in PM anyways.....

Well keep the names coming......

v_Ln

I know the following
    HTML/NOTEPAD/FRONTPAGE
    PSP/PHOTOSHOP/ULEAD PHOTOIMPACT(very very good app)
    A LITTLE FLASH

Its not much, but i've been a webmaster for a long time, so i know the ropes on how to do things. As i mensioned before in the other post, i've been designing since i waz 10!
    XPaCiScOoL

[glowpurple]\"Your Smallest Flaw is my greatest Strength.\" - Me[/glowpurple]

html/xhtml
    some php
    some css
    psp7/gimp
    notepad yeah!

when i have the time i love to do web design
    what is love but contempt for hate?

indolent I loved this line on your web-site:
    wants: cds, girlfriend, world peace, blah blah blah, etc.
    might acctually get: cds
    heh classic

v_Ln

let's see..what do i know?

HTML
    a bit of java/vbscript
    Flash 4/5, Swish
    CSS
    Photoshop
    -[h3llbringer] is back, again.
    -MSN CLoNE.