Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Where kan i find i Port Listener?

Question Where kan i find i Port Listener?

I am going to formate my hard-drive and i need my dads Outlook Express POP password, i read Ankit Fadias tutorial about the matter on Hacking Truths. You need a port listener and listen to port 110, but on the page some Perl code is included as a program, do i just copy that into "wordpad"? Or do i need a program to handle Perl code? Otherwise she has links to places where you can download Port Listener. Among then Anti Online, but i cant find any here. Where do i find one?
    /victor

My homepage(swedish)

[gloworange]Wish i had Linux...(learning it)[/gloworange]

Webius Designerous Indiginous
    Well the first thing I would suggest you read is the FAQ

Senior since the 3 dot era

Re: Where kan i find i Port Listener?

Originally posted here by sk8_master88
    /victor
    hmmm... I wonder why you included that in your post?

i think what your talking about is a port sniffer, it records data that comes through a port. Im guessing this perl code was to decrypt the data that the sniffer picked up. And you do need special software to handle perl code, its called PERL. LOL.
    Remember before you post the next time, this is a security site, not a hacking site. We try to STOP hacking, not start it.
    XPaCiScOoL

[glowpurple]\"Your Smallest Flaw is my greatest Strength.\" - Me[/glowpurple]

Otherwise she has links
    hmmmm i always thought Ankit was a bloke!?!?

v_Ln

As i said it's not ment for hacking someone else, it's on my computer and i have lost the password. If you want it back the send it by snail mail and that takes around 5 days. So i desided to try myself and retreave the password. Anyway where can i find a port sniffer? Are they downloadelb frpm here?
    /victor

My homepage(swedish)

[gloworange]Wish i had Linux...(learning it)[/gloworange]

Banned
    well try goin to google.com and finding a port sniffer, but that still wont give you much helpe because i belive that the password sent out by outlook is encrypted, but then again maybe that perl script is used to decrypt it.....

either way just CALL your ISP and ask for a new PW, why the hell would they snail mail it to you!??!? you must be using a really dumb ISP or taking us for fools....

Re: Where kan i find i Port Listener?

Originally posted here by sk8_master88
    i need my dads Outlook Express POP password,
    First you say it's your dads then you say it's yours. Hmmmmm. Very strange indeed. Why don't you ask your dad for it. Oh thats right, if you forgot it he must have too. Give us a break we are NOT n00bs. You don't need to break into your dads email.

Another point, why do you need an rpm package? If you are running Linux why would you want to sniff out an OE password? You are steping on your own tounge. You just told on yourself. Attempting to h4X0r someone elses email huh? Not good form chap.

You have a few holes in your story.
    The COOKIE TUX lives!!!!
    Windows NT crashed,I am the Blue Screen of Death.
    No one hears your screams.

AntiOnline Senior Medicine Man
    If there is one thing I have learned since being here, its that NOTHING you download can be trusted. Unless of course you download the source and look at it yourself. Any scanning 'toolz',
    flooders, sniffers are all probably infected with some sort of spyware, trojan, or virus.

I just bought a new PC and I am being very carefull in what I download. I havnt once visited a 'hacker' site or even a 'network security' site other than AO. I don't trust these websites that have encrypted HTML/VBS that is not public type code. I am holding off till my VBS classes are finished, then I will have all the networking tools i will ever need.

To conclude my post, I suggest this to you sk8_master88. Education. Reading, many many hours of reading, if surrcumstance prevents you from enrolling in school. Education, you see is the key to success in just about everything.
    It is better to be HATED for who you are, than LOVED for who you are NOT.

THC/IP Version 4.2

Red face

Port sniffer? Port listener? There is a difference... What do you actually want to do? And why the hell did you come here with such a stupid story?
    Port sniffer...

...heh heh
    WE ARE the anti cancer...
    WE ARE the only answer...
    email