Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Where kan i find i Port Listener?

well that didn't work
    WE ARE the anti cancer...
    WE ARE the only answer...
    email

HAHAHA, Fiend did you realy think i'd fall for that one, man you must be into Fat Humping if you now the internet adresses.

First of all, My dad is away on a trip so it's my and dads mail, but dad has lost the password and doesnt now were it is, I DON'T want to hack anybodys email. All i want is my(our) password... MAN give me a brake, THE "STORY" is true. I'm learning Linux on another computer(not this one) this is my families compurter with Win 98.... I AM NOT making this upp!
    Can you download PERL(the program) or do you have to buy it?
    /victor

My homepage(swedish)

[gloworange]Wish i had Linux...(learning it)[/gloworange]

AntiOnline Senior Medicine Man
    Why do we have to argue and debate everything here. Why can't we give a str8 answer? if the question isnt "how do i hack", Give an answer that is both intelligent, and informative. If you dont agree with what the inquirer is needing or wanting give him advice. Set him Str8. C'mon ppl, there is enough haters out there
    It is better to be HATED for who you are, than LOVED for who you are NOT.

THC/IP Version 4.2

i was lookin for it as well- so i cud mess up my boss's mail! ;@
    My kei-goh is Silver Wolf!

AntiOnline Senior Member souleman's Avatar
    Perl can be downloaded for free. Search google for perl
    There are many many many sniffers out there. Search google for "port sniffer"
    If you don't know what google is, go to www.google.com
    Ankit is a guy. Look at his picture on his book.

Why do you want to format the hard drive? Like you said, it is a family computer. Or did you get a large pr0n collection while you dad was on vacation, and don't remember where you put it? go to Start>Find>Files and Folders. Then put in *.jpg, *.bmp, *.gif, *.mov and *.avi in the search field. That will show you all your pr0n pictures and movies.
    \"Ignorance is bliss....
    but only for your enemy\"
    -- souleman

www.firewall.cx (best viewed with IE6 or up..)

why not just wait till ur dad gets back or give him a call ?

i highly doubt ur dad goes on a trip and doesnt call home once in a while and give u a chance to talk to him...

I dont belive ur story at all and i am not going to help anymore then this ---> Call ur dad and ask him or wait for him to contact u

--NetSyN
    [shadow]i have a herd of 1337 sheep[/shadow]
    Worth should be judged on quality... Not apperance... Anyone can sell you **** inside a pretty box.. The only real gift then is the box..

Thanks Dr Toker!
    Souleman: I have so much crap on my harddrive that i don't know what it is and at the same time i formate i'm going to divide my harddrive into two parcials(one with Win files and one with docs). I'm probably going to download PERL and test Ankits code.. thanks for the help everybody that didn't flame me.
    /victor

My homepage(swedish)

Well if you want to reformat the hard drive why do you need the pw. When you reformat the hard drive the password will be gone. Call ISP to get it back. "It's your computer your account " go for it. Want to hack it? Then learn the hard way...

Jesus krist! My dad doesn't now where it is, it's like piles of paper here.

Gamernewbie: Thats exactly why i want it, so i have it on a piese of paper whene it's time to install the stuff again.

By the way, whats "the hard way" gamernewbie???
    /victor

My homepage(swedish)