Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Why am I not able to hack ??????

Senior since the 3 dot era
    Do not joke about Quantum Physics... it makes sense, although the math does... the theory not.

pps111 > "Why 4m 1 n07 4bl3 70 h4ck?" C4u53 y0u 7h1nk y0u c0uld b3c0m3 3l173 1n 50m3 50r7 0f w4y bu7 4r3 571ll w0rk1ng w17h 4 ub3r 3l173 2400bp5 m0d3m 0r 50m37h1ng... 7h47'5 7h3 0nly l0g1c4l 3xpl4n4710n f0r y0ur p0571ng b3h4v10ur

Banned
    Originally posted by VictorKaum
    Do not joke about Quantum Physics... it makes sense, although the math does... the theory not.
    Hmmm, I just hope Quantum Physics makes more sense than that sentence

If you ask me I would say if he would have rewrote it I bet people would have helped him better, maybe something like this.

Hey,

I am looking at a carrer in system security and I have been reading and perfecting my skills for about 5 years now, but I just can't seem to figure out where to start looking, and how exploits are discovered, could someone please help me further my knowledge?

but thats just my opinion.
    Sitting Duck Security check it out

(All right, all right, you guys talked me into it, I will just learn PHP instead of using ASP.)

Senior since the 3 dot era

sense / nonsense

Originally posted here by Negative

Hmmm, I just hope Quantum Physics makes more sense than that sentence
    This probably catogorizes me with the unstructured informational posts?

Quantum Physics mathematical models (Quantum Mechanics) are working, they are used in many products, like CD-players, etc... However nobody can agree on the theorethical state of Quantum Physics. Like there's something that is correct but no one can explain it correct. I hope this sentence makes more sense than the former

Webius Designerous Indiginous
    Hmmmm... Somthin about not being able to correctly tell the location and direction or speed of a quantum particle correctly at the same time... i dunno

Banned
    Place and speed, actually... But that doesn't only apply to Quantum Physics, it's a general law in physics...

Where did I went wrong ?
    Where did u GO wrong, it should be. I have also tried hacking, it iz very difficult. you have to know your operating system very very well to be good at hacking. I have never hacked remotely, but i have hacked systems that i actually sat at!
    Keep on tryin!,
    XPaCiScOoL

[glowpurple]\"Your Smallest Flaw is my greatest Strength.\" - Me[/glowpurple]

Place and speed, my ass...quantum mechanics (is) as theory that exacerbates Einstein... He hated it...I would advise anyone interested in mutidimensional physics, per the Kaluza-Klein theory, to read the book by Michio Kaku..."hyperspace"...very informative, although a bit dismissive...

Ouroboros

And don't forget Riemann's Metric Tensor, and the GENERAL RELATIVITY of Einstein...

O
    "entia non sunt multiplicanda praeter necessitatem"

"entities should not be multiplied beyond necessity."

-Occam's Razor

Banned
    I wasn't sure about the place and speed thing applied to Quantum Physics, just took xmadness' word for it... All I know about Quantum Physics comes from this interesting thread...

System_Overload

Question

Hacker? What the hell is a hacker??? *LoSt*

System_0verload