Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Really Bored? Try this...

System_Overload

Talking

Demerits... *lol* We don't get demerits in the states... You might see them in some private schools, but not in public schools....

System_0verload

Banned
    System_Overload... I think Focmaester is the proof that the Antipoints-system DOES mean something... As long as you don't abuse the system (no double acounts...), the system works.. And I'm pretty sure you know what I meant about those tutorials....

Ewwww, I could pluck this thread like a guitar string. . .heh tension baby!!!!! AP's r bogus, and my demerits WERE in the states, PA, well not the states more of a Commonwealth, uh huh huh, AP's encourage people to try to be kewl and not real. . .just like the bail JP outta jail banner above peoples' names, I donated, too damned lazy to ask fer the banner. It's a oh lookit me thing, IMO, same w/ AP's, I give ya kudos tho neg, first time on AO (haven't been here long) that an info post isn't a rehash off of easily obtainable schtuff. . .

GreekGoddess
    Hey, S_O.....Loved the jokes....I actually prefer reading jokes that people send me rather than going to a joke site and browsing through a bunch that are crappy. You make me smile and I like that. I don't see anything wrong with posting jokes, whether or not you get antipoints or not is up to the person giving them, you can't blame the person who receives them. They didn't have a disclaimer at the bottom of their post saying:

If you don't give me greenies for my jokes, I'm going to crash your box.

Keep them coming! =)

System_Overload

Thumbs up

Thanks for the support GreekGoddess.... It people like you that keep me comming back to AO every day....

System_0verload

All that stufff hurts. Can't we all just sit down, drink tea and hold hands?

GreekGoddess
    The tea is fine.....maybe some coffee and Bailey's.....But I'm NOT holding your hand or sharing feelings and stuff.....Ewwwwwww.

AntiOnline Newbie
    yer i laughed

great...helps me forget for a while.
    Once bitten, twice shy...

The tea is fine.....maybe some coffee and Bailey's.....But I'm NOT holding your hand or sharing feelings and stuff.....Ewwwwwww.
    awwww just when I was feeling like I could really open up

/me goes cry

v_Ln