Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Question of the Week

the power of sleep! that'd be cool, don't wanna go feed the animal? just fall asleep, solves all of life's problems...

the power of sleep! that'd be cool, don't wanna go feed the animal? just fall asleep, solves all of life's problems...

Well, if I had the option given to me to pick any supernatural power, I would have none of it. Im happy being normal.

If I was supernatural in any way, I would probably consider myself superiour to those around me, and unintentionally isolate myself from them. Like consider if you could read minds and manipulate those around you as if they were stuffed animals. They would be nothing more than tools to you. You would isolate yourself. Isolation would suck.

Hmmm, ok, if I was going to choose a power then, it would have to be something that would just make things just a bit more interesting, not to the extremity that you were a god or something. Like maybe being able to shoot fireballs from the palms of my hands, I dont think that would be to extreame...

Well, if I had the option given to me to pick any supernatural power, I would have none of it. Im happy being normal.

If I was supernatural in any way, I would probably consider myself superiour to those around me, and unintentionally isolate myself from them. Like consider if you could read minds and manipulate those around you as if they were stuffed animals. They would be nothing more than tools to you. You would isolate yourself. Isolation would suck.

Hmmm, ok, if I was going to choose a power then, it would have to be something that would just make things just a bit more interesting, not to the extremity that you were a god or something. Like maybe being able to shoot fireballs from the palms of my hands, I dont think that would be to extreame...

Well I would love to have the ability to effect time. Not time travel, but the ability to take one second and move and exists within it as if it was a year or longer, or shorter without other perceiving of this. For example when deadline are set not worrying about them because I would be able to do the volume of work I could in a year in a single second. As only myself could perceive this stretching of time for everyone else it would appear just a second has passed though this might lead to slight isolation in that the use this with other present you would have to be wary, for example stretching time so that you could travel you would have to ensure that you returned or other would perceive you had just vanished, this might lead to questions. Very matrix I know but would be cool.

Kindred69
    ForeverLearning

Well I would love to have the ability to effect time. Not time travel, but the ability to take one second and move and exists within it as if it was a year or longer, or shorter without other perceiving of this. For example when deadline are set not worrying about them because I would be able to do the volume of work I could in a year in a single second. As only myself could perceive this stretching of time for everyone else it would appear just a second has passed though this might lead to slight isolation in that the use this with other present you would have to be wary, for example stretching time so that you could travel you would have to ensure that you returned or other would perceive you had just vanished, this might lead to questions. Very matrix I know but would be cool.

Kindred69
    ForeverLearning

The only power i want is to never ever have flashbacks again!
    The past must be the past and stay there
    Never miss a good opportunity to shut up.....

The only power i want is to never ever have flashbacks again!
    The past must be the past and stay there
    Never miss a good opportunity to shut up.....

I'd want to be tom cruise. Tom cruise is like the hottest man on the face of the earth. I mean i'm not gay or anything but if my g/f came home and told me she had sex with Tom Cruise, I would be like DETAILS!!!

haha i thought that was real funny heard it off of comedy central one night

I'd want to be tom cruise. Tom cruise is like the hottest man on the face of the earth. I mean i'm not gay or anything but if my g/f came home and told me she had sex with Tom Cruise, I would be like DETAILS!!!

haha i thought that was real funny heard it off of comedy central one night