Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Sub 7.....

Banned
    The Flamers dont come out untill the night... From then on.. Only god can help him

I’ll get the ball rolling
    BlackHat 666 You can find everything you need to know about sub7 at the following links.
    http://www.gotthegeek.com/sub7.shtml
    If that doesn’t answer you question try
    http://www.geeksarecool.com/special.php
    Its not software piracy. I’m just making multiple off site backups.

can you only use Sub7 on a server or can you use it over the internet, if so, what port do you use?
    Ok starting with this first point, you are asking us to inform you about a program you intent to use over the internet, in so one can only assume that you don’t have permission to use this program on the computer you intend to use it on. In so no on here is going to help you commit this act. Now if you where perhaps looking for information about how to protect yourself from this program and in so asked a question accordingly you would be more likely to get a response that is positive. Now here a though for you, if you wish to be a hacker for a challenge then consider this, using someone else program show no skill no understanding and will only make yourself look lame, however learning about computer systems how they work and working out for yourself how to gain access shows greater understanding, not as lame as just point and clicking and letting someone else code to do the work for you. but this is still only one side of the coin as it where, if you learn enough to be able to see and infd your way into systems, well done you have learn a lot but you have only learnt so far, they REAL challenge that shows really understanding is not only to be able to find systems holes and find ways to gain access to them but also to find the way to prevent this type of attack fix the hole. That show a lot of skill.

where can I get the latest version? I have 1.7 I think
    No one here is going to tell you where to get the latest version. I suggest you take the version you got, set up a little home network and play learn how it works, learn how to use it, and learn how to defend against it. How to remove it if your infected and then try to explain how to remove it to someone whom is less computer literate then yourself, explain how it works to them, explain why its a risk. To be able to explain the concepts and applications to someone whom does not understand something to the degree you do is a skill and shows a deep understanding of the subject matter. But then that is if your prepared to do the work and try to gain that degree of understanding, if not then I have one more suggestion. Find somewhere else to ask these question because no one is going to help you here.

Kindred69
    ForeverLearning

BlackHat 66 well done!!!!! Your very first post and you have already managed to convince me (& alot of other people on AO) that you are nothign but a kiddiot!!!!
    /me applaudes
    what kind of stupid fool comes to a security site and asks questions about sub7?? Please if you ever return to read the replies to this thread do yourself (& us ) a favour by going out and finding
    1. A clue
    2. A life

cause you ain't gonna get any information on sub7 here - the only thing you are gonna find out is just exactly what a flame is
    now be a good kiddiot and bugger off and stop wasting JP's bandwith

v_Ln

I couldn't of said it better myself, valhallen. That can explain so much.
    [gloworange]Die, or surrender, either way won\'t work.[/gloworange]
    [shadow]HuntX7[/shadow]

Over the weeks i've spent at AntiOnline i;ve ofund that askign about subseven will definately get u flamed... so i would recommend u not to post about that

Over the weeks i've spent at AntiOnline i've found that asking about subseven will definately get u flamed... so i would recommend u not to post about that

lol valhallen
    By the sacred **** of the sacred psychedelic tibetan yeti ....We\'ll smoke the chinese out
    The 20th century pharoes have the slaves demanding work
    http://muaythaiscotland.com/

There is a AO member from Canada that is *the* subseven expert.
    Somehow, I forgot his name.
    Just ask around.

While I can easily flame such a question, I won't.

First, ask yourself a simple question.... 'Do I want to learn', or, 'Do I want to f**k around'? If you seek knowledge, there is plently here to dive into...but...if you seek to just f**k with people, screw with others, be a malignant ass-clown...forget it.

Let me clue you in. If you have downloaded and used ANY iteration of 'Sub7', you are infected with a trojan horse. What port do you want to use?....hmmmm....well, that depends on how you use it. The default is keyed to 12*** the last time I looked. But first, you must understand how 'ports' work on an online box. There are over 65000 ports available on a computer. And you do understand, I hope, that if you run the 'find' action on your Sub7 interface, that you could be waiting a LONG TIME for an opening.
    Oh, you wanted to jump right into "hacking" someone? Tough ****. You had best learn the principles behind an online connection, i.e. TCP/IP stacks, connection relevancies, dropped weaknesses, etc, etc...

In short...learn the fundamentals of digital exchange or **** OFF, kiddo. You won't get much more help here.

Ouroboros
    "entia non sunt multiplicanda praeter necessitatem"

"entities should not be multiplied beyond necessity."

-Occam's Razor