Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Question of the Week

Banned
    i guess i must have killed the thread...

I won't miss a single damn thing when I leave.
    Elen alcarin ar gwath halla ná engwar.

i'm still in school, and i won't miss it, i know everyone says this and then after like 10 years they miss it cuz you have to work, but i have a job know now and i don't miss school so yeah...
    i'd guess i'd miss chillin with my friends during an off period

No I don't really miss that much about being in school. Though some parts of it were fun like when some girl would come up to you and say "oh my mate fancies you?" then her mate would turn out to be extremly (sp) or actually quite gorgeous.

Shame that doesn't happen now, I have to do the work myself now.

GreekGoddess
    I miss the lack of responsibility, then we didn't have much to worry about. I miss having to ask if I could go somewhere, even if I was told no, I miss the homecomings and the proms, cheerleading and the pep rallys, football players making faces at you during games when a player was down and you were turned around facing them. Spending hours at a time making little spirit signs for lockers depending on the sport you were in then spiriting around the school and putting them on there. Having a teacher that swore a lot, and you thought that was the coolest thing (pre-college where everyone swears.... *LOL*) and you'd go around saying how cool that teacher was.
    I especially miss the smiles and the laughs of the people that I lost over the years from car accidents, aneuryism, etc.. that never got to see the world for what it really was, even if it wasn't as easy....

Originally posted here by *SerialCookie*
    No I don't really miss that much about being in school. Though some parts of it were fun like when some girl would come up to you and say "oh my mate fancies you?" then her mate would turn out to be extremly (sp) or actually quite gorgeous.
    <lonely geek mode>Wow, umm, that happened only once with me, and of course I couldn't approach her because my social skills were/are horrible, and I have this overwhelming fear of relationships, and I...</lonely geek mode>Just STFU secretfire you little whiner. What do you need a girlfriend for anyway?
    Elen alcarin ar gwath halla ná engwar.

I'm into the my 6th year at college now, and I must admit, I probalby won't miss a thing. Many of the people don't tend to be as liberal in their thinking as you would hope they would in a collegiate setting. Sad really, but their loss. Why close the doors before you have had a chance to really get started in the world?
    \"I believe that you can reach the point where there is no longer any difference between developing the habit of pretending to believe and developing the habit of believing.\"

I miss not caring
    [shadow]l3aDmOnKeY[/shadow]