Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: The Lakers just rule!!

Boo! Lakers suck! Shaq has no skill he's just a really, really, really big man! Go Sixers!

*Sigh.* The NBA is a cruel, cruel league.

I hope Kidd just terrorizes L.A.
    Why am I still here?

AntiOnline Newbie
    Go Steelers! Oh wait... nevermind

Hey all , it's the only season where I get to boast about my team. Cause I haven't been able to brag about the Steelers in so long. What a world!

Anyway, yeah I dono't think the two time defending NBA champs have any skills to speak of. I mean, the NBA is just as bad as the WWF, I mean the WWE, or whatever they are this week.

I digress, I hope the finals are as exciting. That was areal nail biter.
    Mankind have a great aversion to intellectual labor; but even supposing knowledge to be easily attainable, more people would be content to be ignorant than would take even a little trouble to acquire it.
    - Samuel Johnson

Computer Forensics
    indeed it was, too bad the kings couldn't come through in the clutch, I would rather see them in the finals......

too much of the same thing gets boring after a while

the lakers still suck.
    Antionline in a nutshell
    \"You\'re putting the fate of the world in the hands of a bunch of idiots I wouldn\'t trust with a potato gun\"

Trust your Technolust

Webius Designerous Indiginous
    Whats basketball? GO DETROIT! woohoo

We were all sitting around trying to decide what would be the worst championship and decided it would've been the Nets and the Kings. That would've assured no audience during the finals.. hahaha

The King's couldn't make a free throw to save their collective lives. And I've never seena team score so many points on garbage or broken plays ever. They just tossed the ball at the hoop and down it went.

Floppy/Vlade was pitiful....
    Mankind have a great aversion to intellectual labor; but even supposing knowledge to be easily attainable, more people would be content to be ignorant than would take even a little trouble to acquire it.
    - Samuel Johnson

Banned
    Sacramento ownes you

Originally posted here by Quad
    Sacramento ownes you
    They may, but the Lakers OWN the league....
    - Samuel Johnson

jason kid rox!

Well who cares about the lakers....i mean really, jason kidd could easily school the entire laker team by himself
    [shadow] The Reflection Of A Pool Does Not Reveal Its Depth[/shadow] [blur]-Anonymous[/blur]

I'm sick of the lakers to win... I can't believe the Kings didn't beat them! They kept throwing their games away!!! It's ****!!! The Lakers have won too many games! One more thing, someone said they wine and I totally agree! If Shaq takes the ball too much, kobe complains, and vice versa! Oh dear... What a *team of 2*
    Search First Ask Second. www.google.com