Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: The Lakers just rule!!

AntiOnline Senior Member souleman's Avatar
    Lakers? My college team was the lakers. GVSU Lakers as a mater of fact.

The Redwing games are so much more entertaining....
    \"Ignorance is bliss....
    but only for your enemy\"
    -- souleman

Thought all of you would enjoy this.

I know I'm delusional....
    America - Land of the free, home of the brave.

Banned
    What ever happened to the Bulls?

AntiOnline Newbie
    Well Korp, the Nets proved once again that nobody has ever come back from loosing 4 straight... (To paraphrase Letterman from a few nights ago)

I can't believe this thread is still active... Especially since tonight is the night that the Redwings will end it all. Unless ofcourse they are afraid of the riots in Detroit. Then they may just let Carrolina win, so they Redwings can beat them down in their own stadium...
    \"Ignorance is bliss....
    -- souleman

Originally posted here by Specter6
    Well Korp, the Nets proved once again that nobody has ever come back from loosing 4 straight... (To paraphrase Letterman from a few nights ago)

I know everybody is sick of the Lakers but they are without doubt the best team. Time to start looking towards a fourpeat. ( maybe I should patent that.)
    Mankind have a great aversion to intellectual labor; but even supposing knowledge to be easily attainable, more people would be content to be ignorant than would take even a little trouble to acquire it.
    - Samuel Johnson

the only team that matters in los angeles are the KINGS

go kings go

Last night was a great game...you just can't mess with Kobe and Shaq...lol. And I thought it showed quite a bit of class for Shaq to call Kidd the "real MVP."

On a side note....why is it that all white men who play pro ball are butt ugly? Is this the price they have to pay for being good a basketball? LOL!

Deb
    Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.

deb> Thats why you should watch hockey. At least with all the pucks they get hit with, they have an excuse for being butt ugly...
    \"Ignorance is bliss....
    -- souleman

Bleh. I'm tired of living in Philadelphia. Not a single championship since 1983. I wasn't even alive then. Why is it that my least favorite teams always win? Lakers... Red Wings... Yankees. I guess I'm so used to teams doing bad that I despise the ones that do good. 76ers will win it all next year...
    Why am I still here?