Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: email interception

email interception

Hi,
    does anyone know a way to intercept e-mail messages ?
    Is it possible at all?

Its possible, but why do you want to know how to do it? Are you asking us (those who care about providing computer security) how to committe a felony? Doesn't that strike you as a silly thing to do? Go back to watching Digimon and eating Lucky Charms....

Now that I did the compulsory flame, let me tell you how to intercept email. Go outside, attach a Fucia Box (you can get instructions from www.giggle.com, the worlds best search engine) to an outside DSL Line, and wait. The Fucia box will have the email address of the person you want to spy on (like your.a.tool@loser.com for example) programed in it, and will copy any email with that address in it. This works because the internet sends email to every server in the world, in a vain attempt to find its reciepient. Sort like Darth Vader trying to find the rebels in Empire Strikes Back.

Hope that helps!
    - Jimmy Mac

Replicants are like any technology, if there not a hazard, its not my problem....

lol thats funny
    Integrity...loyalty.....and the willingness to make a better world for us all.

AntiOnline Senior Member souleman's Avatar
    I know how to intercept a football....
    \"Ignorance is bliss....
    but only for your enemy\"
    -- souleman

from www.giggle.com, the worlds best search engine
    yeah.. giggle.. hehe

AntiOnline Newbie
    Go outside, attach a Fucia Box... to an outside DSL Line, and wait.

Kinda like attaching a hardware firewall "outside" of your network...

Originally posted here by jcmcb
    Now that I did the compulsory flame, let me tell you how to intercept email. Go outside, attach a Fucia Box (you can get instructions from www.giggle.com, the worlds best search engine) to an outside DSL Line, and wait. The Fucia box will have the email address of the person you want to spy on (like your.a.tool@loser.com for example) programed in it, and will copy any email with that address in it. This works because the internet sends email to every server in the world, in a vain attempt to find its reciepient. Sort like Darth Vader trying to find the rebels in Empire Strikes Back.

Hope that helps!
    Do you mean google?
    [gloworange]\"A hacker is someone who has a passion for technology, someone who is possessed by a desire to figure out how things work.\" [/gloworange]

all i have to say: LOL
    [shadow] The Reflection Of A Pool Does Not Reveal Its Depth[/shadow] [blur]-Anonymous[/blur]

Get a packet sniffer and set it up so you can view the individual packets that are going out your computer. Blah Blah Blah and don't do it with out permission or you could go to jail.

Banned
    sw2v

First: Read the rules before posting a stupid thread like this again.

Second: Buy a book about cracking (what you're attempting to do) and read from cover to cover five times.

Third: If you don't mind me asking, why would you want to intercept someone's email?