View Poll Results: Do you use a pop up killer?

Voters
7. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes.

3 42.86%
  • No.

3 42.86%
  • There isn\\\'t one for Linux!

0 0%
  • What\'s it to you?

1 14.29%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Last Offical Day

While NetSyn is graduating, I am becoming a senior in high school.... I still have to get my driver's license, get a Volkswagen, mod it when I have the money, build a stormtrooper outfit (which one should I be? Snow or Sand? ) when I get the money, find a house near a prison, import a weapon, and then on top of that, I want to get married, but...

So much to think about and do, only 60 years to do it all in.
    Welcome to Hell , where we have served more than all of the fast food chains put together! And the number grows everyday! Stay tuned!

I miss some things from High School. I miss being able to be irresponsible. I miss some of my old friends (some are out of touch and some have left us in body). I miss the wisdom of a few of my old teachers. But I have no regrets. I look back and there are plenty of times I wish I could forget, but overall I have fond memories of High School. Enjoy the time you have left with your close friends and keep them as close as possible. Enjoy your graduation, you've earned it.
    The more I deal with people, the more I LOVE my computer.

TechieChick
    19 years for me....yikes.

I don't get any invitations to my high school reunions since I sent the 10 year back with deceased, return to sender written on the envelope.

Maybe for the twentieth I should return from the grave?