Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: How do you make programs???

Well, where do i get a compiler and wut r the best ones?

newhacker14: Are you really a hacker? Hackers should know that. Don't call yourself a hacker of any form until you learn to hack, and wanna learn.
    [gloworange]Die, or surrender, either way won\'t work.[/gloworange]
    [shadow]HuntX7[/shadow]

I think you are overlooking a few important steps... I suggest reading further on programming first and maybe buy a book on C++ or Visual Basic.

I suggest search for a C++ or VB tutorial on google.com...

Then with all you will have learned you will know what you need to look for for the next step

Have fun learning new stuff!
    [shadow]Scorp666, the Infamous Orgasmatron[/shadow]

Originally posted here by huntx7
    newhacker14: Are you really a hacker? Hackers should know that. Don't call yourself a hacker of any form until you learn to hack, and wanna learn.
    Actually, I think he's a 14yo Whacker from the North Eastern US... I mean, why else would he call himself "NE Whacker 14"?
    \"Windows has detected that a gnat has farted in the general vicinity. You must reboot for changes to take affect. Reboot now?\"

Check out Http://www.perl.org They should have a compiler for PERL there that will meet your needs. They also should have a few basic tutorials that will help you get started. But understand that learning to program is not something that you will do overnight. I really like the fact that you are looking for answers, but I think you need to refine your search.

Start simple, Javascript is a fairly easy language and you can use notepad.exe found on just about every windows OS to code it. It is an interpreted language so you don't need a compiler, your browser will do the work in that department. You will need to know some HTML but there are plenty HTML and javascript tutorials out there. Take is slow and enjoy little successes as they come.

PHP and vbscript are also interpreted languages that you can use notepad to write, but you will need a PHP enabled server to use PHP, but vbscript is supported in HTML docs just like javascript so it will work on most servers.
    The more I deal with people, the more I LOVE my computer.

If you just get confused by the above post go buy c++ for dumies. Might be a good start for someone with no clue what so ever.
    or you can try google. Don't worry i've done all the work for you http://www.google.ca/search?hl=en&lr...amming&spell=1
    Its not software piracy. I’m just making multiple off site backups.

er0k
    does anyone know pearl? If so, id like to talk to you.

Make your bootsectors in Assembly
    Make the backbone in C++
    Make your OPerating System Crap in C++, if you supper lazy you could do VB for some crap.

It's all good as long as you don't use a stupid Linux startup, because everyone
    knows that it won't be yours. And it won't be secure. Good luck hope to see your operating
    system when my Great, Great, Great, Grandson Graduates from College with a Phd in Law

Perl sucks!!

This Thread Sucks!!!