Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: getting IP

getting IP

Hi,
    Does anybody know how to get the IP address of the person you are chatting with on msn messenger and other related messenger services like yahoo?
    With great power comes great responsibility.

Make a direct connection with them and then go to MS-DOS promp and type "netstat -a" without the quotes. This has been asked a lot!

By the way, why do you want it? if its for legit reasons, just ASK them for it...
    Remember -
    The ark was built by amatures...
    The Titanic was built by professionals.

well how would you make a direct connection in yahoo or MSN, i thought that was possible only in AOL ??

ya mairu is right how can we make a direct connection in msn or yahoo? can anyone tell us that?
    well avenger, i ain't gonna do anything illegal. just wanna know some stuff for the sake of plain knowledge.

in msn NFW you are hopped and hopped to diff msn servers and NOONE but msn knows ur IP

yahoo. I haven't used their search nor chat in like 2 years
    ASCII stupid question, get a stupid ANSI.
    When in Russia, pet a PETSCII.

Get your ass over to SLAYRadio the best station for C64 Remixes !

Webius Designerous Indiginous
    Yahoo also all goes thru the yahoo's proxy servers so you'll only get that ip. I have thought though that if you make a webcam connection then maybe you will have their ip, but i've never tested it.

You can make a direct connection with MSN users by letting them download something from you. While the download is in progress, you'll have a direct connection.
    Bleh.

Good idea Sick Dwarf!
    I think a direct connection could be when the other person is typing something as u could see in the typing indicator.
    Any more suggestions.

Didn't I just write a small tutorial on how to do it? Oh man see It only pleased the kiddies for a week and then once it's gone there back to posting these stupid threads.

Well here you go youngin
    http://www.antionline.com/showthread...ht=HACKING+AIM