Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Your prayers and best wishes are needed

Arrow Your prayers and best wishes are needed

My aunt, Lisa, is an amazing woman. She is fighting cancer, and she is fighting it hard because she believes she has everything to live for. The cancer is in her lungs, kidneys, liver and bones....doctors have said there is simply nothing that can be done....yet, she keeps surprising them, pushing past the limits they have set upon her.
    I truly believe that she may win this battle simply because she doesn't believe there is any other possible outcome.
    She's an amazing woman.
    I'm asking everyone to please include her in your prayers and best wishes....help add to her strength.
    She is 38 years old and has a beautiful 9 mo. old daughter.
    Thank you
    Faqt

If you want to make God laugh....make plans.

I'm not a religious person so I won't pray for her, but my heart goes out to you and her and I wish her all the luck I can. I will tell my mother tomorrow before she goes to church to ask the preacher to request the "house" pray for her. Sorry you and her are having to go through this.

God speed !!!!!!!!

Belief is everything and if she believes then she has the strongest cure at her side as long as you and everyone around you believes then wot more can you do !

God speed to her and you !!!!!!!!!!
    Our destiny is to endure all hardships that we encounter along the path to what we perceive to be true and worthwhile !

The Head foundation
    Please give generously

Sorry that is happening to you, and I wish you and your family the best.

All the best to her. I've been through a minor incident with the big "C" myself. Tell her to keep her head up and never give up. Prayers are with her.
    The COOKIE TUX lives!!!!
    Windows NT crashed,I am the Blue Screen of Death.
    No one hears your screams.

TechieChick
    Faqt, I'm sorry to hear this, my thoughts and prayers are with her as well...I wish you and her family the best.

TC

My heart goes out to her man and you as well - heres hoping both of you come out of it ok

v_Ln

Simply put, you may believe what you wish as an AARP, I will do as I was taught by elders offer a prayer's, burn sage and sweetgrass, set a latern upon the outgoing tide. 38 is so young, and not all healing is made by doctors but by the support of the community. A prayer is nothing more then a wish cast to the wind I will cast mine
    I believe that one of the characteristics of the human race - possibly the one that is primarily responsible for its course of evolution - is that it has grown by creatively responding to failure.- Glen Seaborg

Greetings Faqt,

I am sorry to hear this. I know what you and your family are going through at the moment. I have gone through this same experience when my mom was battling for her life at ICU for almost 2 weeks. Be strong girl and don't loose hope. Always remember too that God knows what's best for us . Prayers for you, your entire family and specially for your aunt's recuperation.

--- A Blessed Day to All -------
    I expect to pass through this world but once. Any good therefore that I can do, or any kindness that I can show to any fellow creature, let me do it now. Let me not defer or neglect it, for I shall not pass this way again. ~ William Penn

Hey Alexzel Kumasta Ka! Ako isawa filipina ang anak delewa lalakai, gustuco Philippines visit often, and happy to see you about here your are my second home in this world your country. See there is always hope and the world is good if goverments would get out of the way or at least let us connect here.Sorry for the bad Tagalog typin hindo ko alam typing LOL
    I believe that one of the characteristics of the human race - possibly the one that is primarily responsible for its course of evolution - is that it has grown by creatively responding to failure.- Glen Seaborg