Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Art Contest Launched!!!

It can be about anything. Palemoon, they were really great pics man! Alexzel, upping your's right now!

EDIT >> Alexzel, could you send me the art at art@sickdwarf.com, the zip you provided is empty. Thanx
    Bleh.

Sick Dwarf,

Sorry about the empty zip. I tried to re-upload a new zip file today with its contents but...I dont know why it was empty after I posted it ( thus, I deleted that post) . Anyway, I have emailed you a copy of the image.

Thanks

------------ A blessed day to all ---------------

Thanks SD like I said I'm an artist that had to make a living so it is in the computing field. Helps a bunch cause I don't think like everyone else heheheh
    I believe that one of the characteristics of the human race - possibly the one that is primarily responsible for its course of evolution - is that it has grown by creatively responding to failure.- Glen Seaborg

are piles of bricks allowed? how about my unmade bed or my unwashed underwear?

sorry im p155ed ............ didnt read the other two pages - are you doing this again, ie monthly, bi-monthly?

be interested if you were

Well, i'm surprised to see a reply to this post. I put it up like a month ago. Well, i'm planning to organize these kind of things more often. Last time wasn't a really big succes. Very good artworks though, but not much submissions. So, i'm waiting till my site gets a little more popular. I'm doing heavy moderations at the moment and i'm waiting for my server so it could take a while.

Anywayz, you can check its status at the normal address.
    http://www.sickdwarf.com

Thanks for the interest.

Sick Dw@rf
    Bleh.