Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Send hotmailers to New Order

Arrow Send hotmailers to New Order

Anyone who asks 'How Can I Hack Hotmail' or some related question should be sent to New Order.

The address is http://www.neworder.box.sk

New Order forums allow those losers to ask questions like that and get answers (even if they ARE flamed, at least they get answers). Then they will post all their lame questions on New Order and leave A0 alone.

Whenever I see a question like 'how to hack xx' my reply post will be:

Post that thread here: [neworder link].

I think that if we do that, we could prevent those losers from hanging around A0 and bogging down the forums, not to mention wasting lots of people's time. Hope that idea could help to make this site better!

There should be an alt.hack.hotmail here.
    [gloworange]Die, or surrender, either way won\'t work.[/gloworange]
    [shadow]HuntX7[/shadow]

definitely>>>one of the reasons i think we should send people to New Order is because they have an entire section called 'hotmail' under downloads

lol or make it so the word "how to hack" automaticly goes to a "how to" thread section and that thread section does not show up on the front page so we dont have 2 see it unless we go looking for it : P
    [shadow]i have a herd of 1337 sheep[/shadow]
    Worth should be judged on quality... Not apperance... Anyone can sell you **** inside a pretty box.. The only real gift then is the box..

While sending them somewhere else would have its merits, ie us not having to put up with them, it wouldn't actually be any good for AntiOnline... It makes no sense to send away those people, because whether you like it or not, they make up the majority of AO visitors..
    Additionally, your forgetting the people who come here asking the lame questions, get flamed, but rather than running away with their tails between their legs, they get interested in our side of the force* and stay, learning as one does, and surpassing their lame tendecies...
    There isn't that many of them, but the more we convert, the stronger we grow....

* Damn, I've been playing too much Jedi Knight II..
    -Matty_Cross
    \"Isn\'t sanity just a one trick pony anyway? I mean, all you get is one trick. Rational Thinking.
    But when you\'re good and crazy, hehe, the skies the limit!!\"

yea NewOrder really luvs script kiddies... it's mostly a wannabe-cracker site but actually has some kewl info and exploits sometimes (for all windoze ppl... remember to virus-scan all executables u d/l.... they're filled with trojans... lol of course they are! lame crackers made 'em lmao... and thank God (Linus Torvalds) for Linux hehe)

Matty_Cross: there is no such thing as "to much Jedi Knight II" that game r0x!
    zion1459
    Visit: http://www.cpc-net.org
    \"Software is like sex: it\'s better when it\'s free.\" -Linus Torvalds

here"s my 2 cent"s why do u want 2 learn all the script kiddies how 2 hack for mallicious purposes by sending them to new order yes it will
    leave us alone but u said their questions will b answered there so deafeating the purpose of security sites like this one as matty_cross said the more we
    convert 2 our side the stronger we become u obviously asked a silly question look at all the negative antipoints u have and now u trying 2 make
    a diference does any 1 agree with me or am i being stupid
    By the sacred **** of the sacred psychedelic tibetan yeti ....We\'ll smoke the chinese out
    The 20th century pharoes have the slaves demanding work
    http://muaythaiscotland.com/

Or we could just forward them to the Silent Dragon Forums, where the Gurus... *SSJVegeta-Sei is unable to complete his message because he falls off his chair, laughing*
    *giggle*
    That's still hilarious... Hey, I've got a record of some of the best AO member posts on those boards, if anyone wants to see them...
    Hehehe....

SSJVegeta-Sei

Pierce me with steel, rend me with claw and fang; as I die, a legend is born for another generation to follow.
    An\' it harm none, do as ye will. - Wiccan Rede

I think huntx7 was joking.

I've been to New Order. They really throw down on those people asking "how-to" hacks.
    Viper