Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: How did you find this site?

How did you find this site?

How did you find out about this site. I was searching on google and one of the links that came up was this one.

I was trying to goto www.anitonline.com, but I was drunk and screwed up the address.... j/k...

I say, who cares how you found it..... more importantly, Why are you* here?

*Not you specifically, a question to everyone...
    -Matty_Cross
    \"Isn\'t sanity just a one trick pony anyway? I mean, all you get is one trick. Rational Thinking.
    But when you\'re good and crazy, hehe, the skies the limit!!\"

I don't say it like that Matty. :-P

I say, The most important thing is, why are you here? or why are you not here? That, my friends, is the question.

Well, if we are going to debate on how I should or shouldn't say it, lets just ponder this.... where's my beer? or should that be, my beer is where?
    -Matty_Cross
    \"Isn\'t sanity just a one trick pony anyway? I mean, all you get is one trick. Rational Thinking.
    But when you\'re good and crazy, hehe, the skies the limit!!\"

from a friend

I did a search on Google - I wanted to "Hack a friends Hotmail account" j/k
    honestly though, it was a google search, I was looking for information on the Nimda virus.. as well as hunting for other info regarding firewalls.. While not seeing the relivence of the site at the time.. I registered then forgot about it.. came back a while later (while cleaning out my bookmarks) read a tutorial by Ennis.. read more of the site.. and didn't delete the bookmark.. oh and stayed..(I can see some red spots comming now lol)

Cheers
    "Consumer technology now exceeds the average persons ability to comprehend how to use it..give up hope of them being able to understand how it works." - Me http://www.cybercrypt.co.nr

Im interested in computers and security and Im interested in improving my English.
    So I surfed around on google, landed here, had a look on this site for a few months
    and then I signed up her, now I read a lot and try to learn as much as I can.
    monoton

funny but i just type antionline.com on the address bar of my explorer and hoping to get a site about people who are "Anti" or "Against" the internet but instead landed to a security site. its nice thou that i landed on this site coz im learning a lot
    fine line gets more and more finer

I got the link from rfp-labs.
    Mankan

\"The purpose of abstraction is not to be vague, but to create a new semantic level in which one can be absolutely precise.\"
    - Edsger Dijkstra

google... it controls everything! even our free will! argh! help me! It's commin after me! RUN!

naaa j/k, just got bored one day and started messin around on google searching for hacker literature.. and weee... antionline.com... not really what I searched for but still uber kewl...
    GO!!! ANTIONLINE!!! GO!!!
    zion1459
    Visit: http://www.cpc-net.org
    \"Software is like sex: it\'s better when it\'s free.\" -Linus Torvalds