Thread: getting banned

AntiOnline Newbie

Post getting banned

Yea well i logged in today and what do i get as soon as the page loads? A cute little message saying that everyone at antionline thinks im a pain in the ass. Thats real special that out of the thousands of users on this site i got singled out for being a pain in the ass. So whats that all about i have been kinda busy with work lately and i havent had a chance to really make any posts, so because i work and dont post im under the list for getting banned. How do you justify that? Ive never flamed any one , ive never posted wrong material questions, its just stupid.

Possibly something to do with your lame ass posts about hacking.

AntiOnline Newbie
    Thats great hey ass don you really make me happy, i thought this was for mature people, i ask for an honest answer and you say that. Well i appreciate that my effort isnt up to the standards of you the great and powerful messiahhacker. rock on.

Now with an attitude like that, it is easy to see why you got that message. And people don't get in trouble for not making posts, when I first got my account I posted once, and then did not come back here for like 2 months. They don't punish you for not having time, think about that attitude before you start making those kinds of excuses.

Or at least be more diplomatic about it.

don't worry, if you just make some helpful threads about security holes (don't give tuts on how to exploit them...duh) and such you'll soon get a lot of greenies, but <<<HINT>>>don't flame people back, then you both get neggies. If you really have to then do it over antipoints. I might have even given you greenies if you'd tried to apologize about the previous threads (I haven't read them, so sorry if they weren't really lame-ass)

AntiOnline Newbie
    please delete this thread im sorry i posted it, stop replying

just delete the opening post (yours)........use the 'edit' option above it