Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Sexuality -- again.

GreekGoddess
    Hilariously beautiful? LOL Like, OMG you're beautiful HAHAHAHA?!

GreekGoddess
    Wow, I got a neg for joking around... *smacks her hand*
    I too think that this is not the place to post your sexual preferences...This thread was meant more of a spoof of the thread previous to it.

Everyone lighten up...SMILE! I think some of these threads are getting way too personal and everyone's getting heated over issues on someone's sexual preference. It's THEIR sexual preference, enough said. If you can't laugh and smile at the little OR big things in life, you're going to be a very miserable person... =)

I'm a semianonymous string of alphanumeric data which you are interpreting in your subconscious to signify various things which were never necessarily intended upon the creation of said string.

I'm a Truetype, and I like all of the vowel letters, although y is a bit kinky, and I'm looking for that fixed-width IRC partner in my life.
    [HvC]Terr: L33T Technical Proficiency

Webius Designerous Indiginous
    My name is Chris, I'm 22, Heterosexual and don't have time right now for the dating thing.. Right now school and work take up most my time, and when it comes to women I am VERY picky. I dunno, they have to be able to stimulate my mind, and thats hard to find for me. I'm sure I will find that someone oneday, but till then, I'm single and loving it.

My name is Josef and I think I am the only bi male on AO who has had a boyfriend and a girlfriend at the same time and it was ok with both. Then again, I just may be the only bi male on AO period, woohoo for me yet again.
    [shadow]Prepare ship for ludicrous speed![/shadow]

welcome to the year 2002, lekt0r this may surprise u but there are probly more then 20 users in ur current situation.... but hey, ignorance is a bliss ;x
    [shadow]i have a herd of 1337 sheep[/shadow]
    Worth should be judged on quality... Not apperance... Anyone can sell you **** inside a pretty box.. The only real gift then is the box..

Interesting. very. Well, Im a single guy who cant seem to find a woman that is a geek like i am:-) If i could find one with an iq over 140, and loves computers as much as me. Id be happy. Hey, I can cook and do my own laundry and all that. I just want someone who isn't interested in watching tv and kneedle point LOL... Well, hopefully, ill find one someday ;-)
    M$ support is like shooting yourself in the left foot and then putting a band-aid on the right one.

This wasn't exactly intended as a spoof, but I got my answer. People are highly hypocritical around here. I post the exact same thing as another user, and because I'm either A) Male, B) Hetero, or C) Proud to be a Heterosexual, I get negative APs instead of positive APs...

This answered my question as to the idiocy of a lot of people around here, and their willingness to trash someone for being 'the norm'. I will no doubt get negative APs for posting this post including my observations, but hey, such is life, I don't really care about APs...

It says A LOT about people's attitudes around here too, considering that quite a few of the people who post here got them.

<Edit>
    Not to mention the ignorance of some to just send me an AP without actually reading what I said.

This is not a singles swap meet.
    To whomever wrote this, I suggest you adopt a policy of actually reading something you're going to reply to. I specifically stated I was not single...
    Chris Shepherd
    The Nelson-Shepherd cutoff: The point at which you realise someone is an idiot while trying to help them.
    \"Well as far as the spelling, I speak fluently both your native languages. Do you even can try spell mine ?\" -- Failed Insult
    Is your whole family retarded, or did they just catch it from you?

I am Jim, and I am a Mac user looking for a female mac user.....sigh!

:>
    - Jimmy Mac

Replicants are like any technology, if there not a hazard, its not my problem....

Banned
    I'm just a technophile.... I love me some TECHNOLOGY.... Technically... I don't have an issue with any topics posted. Mostly due to the fact that I have the option to read through the postings or switch to another topic. and GreekGoddess (Christina) there is nothing sexier than a geek girl. Actually, one of the most entertaining geeks would be CAT from TechTV, you can check her web cam at www.techtv.com.....