Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Women Ogle too!!!

Interesting thread. lol :P
    "Never give in-never, never, never, in nothing great or small, large or petty, never give in to convictions of honor and good sense. Never yield to force; never yield to the apparently overwhelming might of the enemy!" - Winston Churchill

Ya I ogled 5150 and he flipped me to, as for Terr I think hes soooo cute. As for GreekGoddess the older men know how to treat a woman. They dont play the silly games that the younger guys feel they have to. And by the way I do love soulemans rack.
    No good deed goes unpunished.

Hm, I ogled 5150 but je ne comprends pas le 'flipped'? C'est quoi? This some American slang I'm missing out on or just Antionliner slang that I'm low on? Hehe...Souleman's rack is the sexiest thing on this site by a long way, I think I'm...in love...Also, incidentally the date on the photo is my birthday, wow, I think that's destiny if ever I saw it...

My boyfriend is 7 years older than me and all this seems to mean is that he has lost the desire to fight to win all the time, often spotted in adolescent males, and has become a dappy little puppy trailing at his mistress' heels...hehe! But no, you're right about age being an asset and not a compromise, it's definitely better with older blokes, experience is everything! And they just take so much longer than women to mature...^^

XXX
    The Owls Are Not What They Seem

AntiOnline Senior Member souleman's Avatar
    Lady Haxor> Flipping off is raising your middle finger at someone. It is american "slang" for fuc* off. But I have a question for you. You said the date on that picture is your birthday? Does that mean that you are now like 4 months old?
    \"Ignorance is bliss....
    but only for your enemy\"
    -- souleman

I was Ogel'd once.....for reall....it was scary...it still haunt's me...lol
    - Noia
    With all the subtlety of an artillery barrage / Follow blindly, for the true path is sketchy at best. .:Bring OS X to x86!:.
    Og ingen kan minnast dei linne drag i dronningas andlet den fagre dag Då landet her kvilte i heilag fred og alle hadde kjærleik å elske med.

AntiOnline Senior Member
    Originally posted here by souleman
    Lady Haxor> Flipping off is raising your middle finger at someone. It is american "slang" for fuc* off. But I have a question for you. You said the date on that picture is your birthday? Does that mean that you are now like 4 months old?
    If she is already on a comp at 4 months, she will be a l33t comp user by age 5! ROFL!
    [shadow]uraloony, Founder of Loony Services[/shadow]
    Visit us at
    [gloworange]http://www.loonyservices.com/[/gloworange]

Banned
    [humor]i was just thinking..... if shes 4 months old..... and ber b/f is 7 years older...... that means that hes 22 times her age......... i know i always date older girls but i dont think ive ever been near that range. just think if i were to date someone 22 times my age shed be 396 years old....... [/humor]

but yeah i agree, every sex gets better with age, girls get to be less............ *searches long and hard for the wright word*........ ok everyone here knows what im trying to say tho. and guys.... (well mabee 20% of them) grow up. (i know i never will, but thats the preschool teacher in me) so hey, anyone that says that age dosnt count..........................

Since I moved, I have not "ogled" at anyone... no one worth it.
    But all are free to ogle at the penguin in my profile pic!
    Welcome to Hell , where we have served more than all of the fast food chains put together! And the number grows everyday! Stay tuned!

i thought it made me 5 months old? oh. *sob*
    The Owls Are Not What They Seem