Thread: dumb law

AntiOnline Newbie

dumb law

oh well some of this is funny and some i just dont know. i will post only a few here then you can go to the site to see the rest.

did you know that is some parts of the usa you cant have sex with the lights on. ( drinking takes care of that )

driving while not wearing shoes is prohibited. ( sry hun looks like were going to the beach )

children are not to go trick-or-treating on halloween (no candy cry cry )

it is illegal to tickle women ( thats ok i just take my clothes off that always gets a laugh )

if you are drunk and not driving your car, and the person who is driving the car is drunk as well, you may both receive dui's ( well looks like my friends want be getting drunk ever again with me around )

it is legel for a man to beat his wife on the courthoude steps so long as it is before 8:00 pm ( omg hum who wrote that law? i bet it was not a man ) wow thats crazy

it is illegal to flip a cain in a restaurant to see who pays for a coffee. ( dang and i love free coffee )

well to see the rest go to www2.dumblaws.com

hope you like them

wortcraft

Banned
    LOL..those are the most idiotic laws i have ever seen..what were these people thinking

"it is illegal in Nevada to own more then one dildo"

i read that one somewhere as well... thought it was funny
    Learn like you are going to live forever, live like you are going to die tomorrow.

Propoganda

Antionline Quitter..Srsly
    LOL....u got to be kidding me...tells ya wot type of ppl are in the governement
    \"\"A weak mind is like a microscope, which magnifies trifling things but cannot receive great ones.\" — G.K. Chesterton, 19th-century English essayist and poet\"